Game Mechanics Make events occur more regularly!

Cake725

The Destroyer
As we all know,there 's a thing really annoyed every terrarians.<3
At some point we may expect the events like the blood moon,solar eclipse,and slime rain to occur in order to get certain items or for achievements.But iirc,they are often unexpected or not at all.
That might embarrass us sometimes.Imagine that you want to get the sanguine staff but you are so unlucky that the blood moon has never happened,or the blood moon and the eclipse alternate and last for many days.It's bad for our game experience.:eek:
So why dont we make them more regularly?
We can set a cycle to make sure these events happen,also can avoid them happening too concentrated.
ngl,It will make the game more fun.:dryadhappy:

Don't confuse your luck with improbability

I'm sure what a lot of us had 3-4-5 Bloodmoons/Solar Eclipse as minimum, one after other

Also, you can farm Blood Tears with Graveyards and Solar Tablets in the Jungle Temple

And you can always use the Enchanted Moon/Sundials to skip ahead, and you can farm every event, literally, but it's still a good idea none the less.

^ THIS ^

We've already got an ability to invoke those events or skip them. No need to do something else.
Okay,I agree.But I just think we will be able to avoid these events occur simultaneously with bosses fighting if we make them more regularly.
btw it's hard for me to get the enchanted sundial or moondial because imo I have no interest in fishing.iirc some of us feel the same way.If you know you know:(
jk.lol

As we all know,there 's a thing really annoyed every terrarians.<3
At some point we may expect the events like the blood moon,solar eclipse,and slime rain to occur in order to get certain items or for achievements.But iirc,they are often unexpected or not at all.
That might embarrass us sometimes.Imagine that you want to get the sanguine staff but you are so unlucky that the blood moon has never happened,or the blood moon and the eclipse alternate and last for many days.It's bad for our game experience.:eek:
So why dont we make them more regularly?
We can set a cycle to make sure these events happen,also can avoid them happening too concentrated.
ngl,It will make the game more fun.:dryadhappy:
Make this a setting in jorney mode the frequensy of events in the regular game i wouldent have this happen

Back
Top Bottom