Items Make Fertilizer fully grow pumpkins instantly

I know Fertilizer is used to instantly grow trees, but there I think that Fertilizer should also instantly grow pumpkins as well

Having it added to the game would also help with grinding for the Magical Pumpkin Seed

Last edited:
Letting fertilizer fully grow Bamboo, Cactus, and Giant Mushrooms would also be nice.
I am not sure about those

Bamboo & Cactus: Cannot be planted and Bamboo act like the jungle version of cattails
Glowing Mushroom: sounds nice on paper, but there are already tons grown naturally and can't be planted either, so it wouldn't work out too well

I am not sure about those

Bamboo & Cactus: Cannot be planted and Bamboo act like the jungle version of cattails
Glowing Mushroom: sounds nice on paper, but there are already tons grown naturally and can't be planted either, so it wouldn't work out too well
Mushroom trees should be fine, you can already kind of do this by growing a jungle tree from an acorn then using Blue Solution to turn it into a mushroom.

Being able to max the size of an existing cactus instantly would be great for getting Pink Prickly Pears, same with cattails to create a Dragonfly farm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom