Game Mechanics Make Mech Bosses Farmable Without Needing Multiple worlds.

wait what? I'm pretty sure you didn't read the OP correctly, at least on the third point. He clearly indicated turning hallowed bars into iron ones, not the other way around.
Yes, I misread that the first time. I only got to "crafted" apparently.

Regardless, I have now exhausted all of my interests in threads regarding the matter of farmable bosses(or PHM ores). This almost entirely comes down to a matter of preferences. I don't think that how we need to do other stuff to grind them to be particularly bad. It breaks the monotony, and actually prevents my concentration from being broken. Now, don't reply to me further. That post was old enough to ignore.

Mech Bosses are already farmable. Fishing,Extractinator,etc. There is multiple ways to get more iron/lead you know :/
true, but that's not really the point, the way I see it. The point is to avoid the grindiness of the mandatory iron collection, and both fishing and to some extent, mining, are rather grindy.

On the other hand, you could also argue that if you're using so much iron that it's a pain to collect, you're already grinding too much.
Edit (partially to avoid giving him another notification): Also, I apologize to Unholyness and the others I replied to earlier. I didn't put two and two together to conclude that a thread as old as this one would mostly have old posts. Before the most recent bump.

Back
Top Bottom