Items Make Paint Scrapper Togglable to Unpaint Tiles vs Walls

Twiliwolf55555

Terrarian
Since paints came to the game, I've wished that there were two separate Paint Scrappers. One for tiles and one for walls just like there is a Paint Brush and Paint Roller.

With the Labor of love update we have seen many items become togglable. So, I propose that instead of needing to make two separate Paint Scrapers

The Paint Scraper (and Spectre Paint Scraper) could have a toggling loop such as:

1 = scrape both tiles and walls
2 = scrape only tiles
3 = scrape only walls

(repeat)

I can see an omni-painting tool in the same way as the Shellphone in that it toggles between painting/scrapping blocks/walls fairly easily. (UI of the Grand Design is out of the question)

However the problem with choosing the paint is still a problem. It could be like the Rubblemaker in choosing the paint, but that is again a complex UI that i dont think will be approved.

Honestly the problem of paint is basically shared by all ammo types as im sure many want a way to shuffle between a large number of ammo with ease to use/abuse their combined effects.

Nah the great design would work imo, a symbol in the middle where you can toggle between brush/roller/scraper and a circle of the normal colors around it and a slightly bigger circle for the deep colors. Too small symbols below it to toggle echo/illuminant coating. Instead of small circles surrounding the middle symbol it would be a big circle divided into intersection to make the UI cleaner looking

Nah the great design would work imo, a symbol in the middle where you can toggle between brush/roller/scraper and a circle of the normal colors around it and a slightly bigger circle for the deep colors. Too small symbols below it to toggle echo/illuminant coating. Instead of small circles surrounding the middle symbol it would be a big circle divided into intersection to make the UI cleaner looking

Im sure it would work greatly, if the UI hadnt been effectively turned down for the Shellphone. Its basically impossible to expect such a UI to return in a second item at present.

Back
Top Bottom