Items Make the "Guide to Peaceful Coexistence" and all of its components open and close-able!

Zach's Room

Official Terrarian
While I don't love killing the 9458923rd bunny, I also don't love how I can't harvest glowing mushroom or other plants/pots. Can we make the item has a "closed" and "opened" state like how the Encumbering Stone works? Open the Guide book with right-click will activate its effects and vice versa.

More like the Shellphone, where there's 4 different states,
1. Full Peaceful, for the item's current intent
2. Critter Conservation, for going Link mode but not harming bunnies
3. Nature Preservation, when you don't want your build to get messed up but you really wanna DESTROY a Prismatic Lacewing
4. Off, when you just wanna say "heck you" to nature.

Otherwise, this has my vote!

More like the Shellphone, where there's 4 different states,
1. Full Peaceful, for the item's current intent
2. Critter Conservation, for going Link mode but not harming bunnies
3. Nature Preservation, when you don't want your build to get messed up but you really wanna DESTROY a Prismatic Lacewing
4. Off, when you just wanna say "heck you" to nature.

Otherwise, this has my vote!
Oh yea, I like this idea much more

I second this, minus the killing bunnies part
Though it would be an interesting idea if you could mark specific critters in the bestiary to be ignored by the books too, not sure how that would work but it seems interesting

Actually, make all those guides like the torch gods favor, use it once and permanently unlock the ability to toggle it on or off in the inventory, I really don't see why it shouldn't be like this

This was added in update 1.4.4.5. :)
1665381246335.png

love this XD

"How can we best show a closed book to be inactive?"
"Just flip it over and call it a day"
Well I think it has a bookmark inside of it (behind the cursor) so it kindof makes sense, it's like it's been put down to continue reading later

Back
Top Bottom