Drawings & Paintings Making Daily Fanarts Until i get my own custom vanity in game

Day One

Recalling that one time people were talking about the idea of developer boss fights, and the fact that theres so much boulders in game now, Having a gate of babylon inspired special attack would be an epic special move if they ever decided to follow through on the dec boss fight idea

Attachments

• Untitled65_20230725211224.png
    Untitled65_20230725211224.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 191
I wanted to post this first but technically this isnt a terrara fanart (yet?) so i decided to draw something else first , ill still finish this one but only when i have some extra free time.

This is Cryos My character in game, he was inspired by arthas and ilidan from frozen throne , his backstory is pretty simple really, and i sorta retconned it after terraria released an official lore, but it didnt affect it that much....

Cryos is a part of an ancient race of snow elves back when the surface was in an ice age, they were on a constant war against the dragons and their numbers slowly dwindled, during the final battle Cryos was the only snow elf left alive while all the dragons have been wiped out, but as a result of the brutal conflict he was severely injured , he froze himself inside an ice mountain for to recover from his injuries,he sat there frozen for millions of years until the solar pillar melted him from from his slumber, the first thing he saw as he stepped out his mountain cave was the moonlord as it was about to be defeated by the terrarian...

long story short He captain america'ed himself only to wake up and suddenly everything was different and nobody even knew about his existence or the existence of his people, he wants to freeze the world once more since he sees the current one "not as it should be" And because of that him and the terrarian are constantly clashing in combat.

a few things to note:

*He isnt like any average humans, he is around 5 blocks tall , snow elves heights are indications of how strong they are.

*he is technically not a villain? he wouldnt kill anyone for no reason, And he has never done so after being unfrozen.

*he doesnt understand why people like a non frozen wasteland, and tries his best to show people how beautiful the world once was (he sees unfrozen things as disgusting as he has never seen them before, and the only ones that were unfrozen back then was hell which he also attributes to the parts of the world that isnt an ice biome)

*i think he would look best as a mount transformation than a vanity .

Attachments

• Untitled70_20230728140206.png
    Untitled70_20230728140206.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
i tried to make my character in pixel form, I might polish this one later since it turned out pretty fine, but yeah this is what he'll hopefully look like in game. i wanted to give him wings but that wasnt in the original design.... i might try and find my first ever drawings of cryos from around 7 years ago , hopefully i remember where i kept it.

Attachments

• Untitled59_20230729202250.png
    Untitled59_20230729202250.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 64
Day6, ive always been fond of the old memory of me trying to defeat skeletron for the first time ... i did not know about the wiki back then, was unaware on how far or deep the game goes,and was never the type to watch playthroughs as it seemed ridiculous to me at the time, there was no strategy, no arena, none of that, i took what i can get from the world and went all in every time, Getting endlessly frustriated, spending weeks trying to cook up a different plan.

Attachments

• Untitled78_20230729232237.png
    Untitled78_20230729232237.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
He became a sort of adversary for me , a seemingly unmovable obstacle that i needed to get past, as multiple attempts failed and as gravestones filled the ground, it was no longer for glory nor curiosity, it became personal.
I had a similar experience! Sort of. My former friend is who introduced me to the game around 12yrs ago, he showed me everything I knew at the time. We created OC's (Origional Characters) and had stories for them and everything. Well, one day he tried to defeat The Destroyer (once he was added of course) and failed. So he kept trying and kept failing no matter what. In the end, he gave up, and it was written in his OC story that the character died in the fight against The Destroyer.
My character (Axios) was having none of this. I geared up and learned everything I could about the boss, everything that made him tick. I attempted to fight the boss to avenge my former friend and won. From that day forward I summoned The Destroyer literally a thousand times minimum. At this point, he exists merely to be slain by Axios, even today I summon him weekly just to remind him who owns him.

In my spoiler actually, to the left is Axios, and to the right is the former friend. Sorry for dropping this in your thread, I just thought it fit your most recent post. I'll delete it if you want since it is slightly off topic.

Back
Top Bottom