PS4 Mana not regenerating

AlphaXcaliber

Terrarian
Hi guys,

So I was recently playing terraria (I'm still new to the game) on ps4 when I realized that I could not do mana attacks. My mana would not regenerate at all. I checked to see if I had any status affects but there were none. Is this a glitch? I can't seem to find any answers. Help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

If your mana is all the way out, and your using a high mana consuming weapon, it's going to take a while (about 4 seconds) to regenerate high enough to work. If you wait for your mana to go all the way up, it will take a lot less time per star the more you let it regen. If it is not regenerating at all, that is a bug.

It was much longer than 4 seconds and even when I died it still wasn't restored. However, for some reason when I later died in my hellevator from fall damage my mana was restored.

Mana regenerates faster if you're standing still, if you use a magic weapon, it's regeneration will stop.
the more max mana you have, the faster it regenerates.

So what he sàys if you still are holdindown the trigger to use a mana weapon, your mana won't regenerate at all, which is most likely the cause.

So what he sàys if you still are holdindown the trigger to use a mana weapon, your mana won't regenerate at all, which is most likely the cause.
But the thing is I was standing completely still without holding down on the trigger at all as well as not using any mana weapons.

Did you had magic cuffs equipped? if you did, then I have a solution: when you take 100000+ damage and restore 99999+ mana, your mana value will go negative: it will be something like -99999 and your stars will be empty and won't regenerate. my solution: take 100000+ damage again (this can only be accomplished by falling into a Hellevator on a large world) after you take 100000+ damage and restore 99999+ mana, your mana will be fixed.
Screenshots:
Terraria_20160109210321.jpg
Terraria_20160109210753.jpg
In short, taking 99999+ damage with magic cuffs equipped fixes this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom