Weapons & Equip Manaflux (Make Mana Useful Again)

Nightlark

Steampunker
For most people who aren't expressly using magic, Mana becomes pretty useless unless you're activating your mirror, and that only takes ten mana!
Once you get to hard mode, and past hard mode even, there's nothing for a melee tank to spend that juicy blue star-stuff on, so let's fix that.

I'm proposing a way to make you even tankier, while still, giving you room to build and go.

so, without further ado, I introduce the Mana Flux set and accessory!

Full price: 460 spooky wood, 33 hallow bars, 12 mana crystals, 1 obsidian shield, 1 celestial magnet

armor set:

Made at mithril anvil or greater

6 hallow bars
100 spooky wood
3 mana crystals
defence 4
increases maximum mana by 80
+12% chance to spawn mana stars

18 hallow bars
180 spooky wood
6 mana crystals
defence 11
+4% knockback given
+10% chance to spawn mana stars

9 hallow bars
180 spooky wood
3 mana crystals
defence 9
+10% chance to spawn mana stars
+8% knockback given

Total set stats: 24 defence, +12% additional Knockback, +32% increased mana star drop chance (for a total of 90.3%)
Increased chance to be targeted by enemies
Mana stars also heal your character for 20 points
Increased melee speed
Increased melee strength
staying out of battle for a short period of time gives you the mana regeneration potion buff

while at maximum mana or while regenerating, has an aura of blue. color changes when a set piece has been dyed (chest plate dye takes priority)

Accessory!

Made at tinker table

1 obsidian shield
1 celestial magnet

+2 defence

wearer is immune to knockback, wearer is immune to tiles that cause fire damage (i.e. meteor and hellstone). Wearer gains +8 tile range on picking up mana stars.

damage done to user is first applied at a double rate to their mana. this effect ends once their mana is depleted

The armor set's recipe is based off of a combination of the spooky armor and the hallow armor. I was hoping for this to be a late hard mode armor similar to those two armors in the first place.

I am always open to suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom