Game Mechanics Mannequin GUI

SpiritInfinity

Skeletron Prime
So here's the idea - a GUI for mannequins that allows users to dye the armour on them as well as add up to six accessories and dye them. I guess the GUI will pretty much look just like the main accessory and armour slots minus one column. The player will also be able to quick change from what they have currently equipped and hold shift while clicking to move armour/accessories to it without wasting too much time.

This will allow the accessories, armour and most of the dyes for a loadout to all be stored in one place.

If you support this idea leave a comment below to tell me what you think or if you don't tell me why or what should be changed :)

Also, if you like this thread go check this similar thread on dyeable items in the hotbar!
Here's a link :) https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dyeable-hotbar-items.27561/

Last edited:
It would be helpful for if you want different gear for different activities, biomes, etc. You made this suggestion way better (was only dyes on other thread). Congrats, this might be added!

It would be helpful for if you want different gear for different activities, biomes, etc. You made this suggestion way better (was only dyes on other thread). Congrats, this might be added!
I'm also thinking about a thread for dyeing your hotbar items, do you think that would possibly be added if I suggested it?

Nice. That way you could have a red North Pole, raining down blood :p
Tbh in 1.3 there's no point bothering yourself with the moons or fishron. You beat the martian event and you have all you need for the celestial event (space laser machinegun :p)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437728270,1437728166][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice. That way you could have a red North Pole, raining down blood :p
Also I made the thread, check my signature.

It probably won't, because skin is one of the only pieces of body unchangeable after creation.
And mannequins don't have eyes.

Back
Top Bottom