Votes: 7 87.5%
  • It's ok.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sadly, no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theonlyocs

Terrarian
My all time favorite MMO has always been a 2d game by the name of Maplestory.
While I would consider the game to be average, one of the key points that sold me was it's amazing soundtrack. (And the fact that it was 2d)
So after seeing some great wave banks by people on the forums, I wanted to make own with maplestory music.

I went with the Maplestory soundtrack as there is so much variety that I was sure to find tracks that fit every situation in Terraria.
Some tracks may fit more than others but when you've got 500 great tracks to chose from, it's pretty difficult to pick between them. :eek:

Download link: Dropbox

Installation:
Program (x86) > Steam > Steam apps > Common > Terraria > Content
Remember to backup your original terraria Wave Bank!

Tell me if you enjoyed it!

1. Dark mountain (Night)
2. NLC Town (Eerie)
3. Cava bien (Day)
4. ASTERIA - Dream Fragments (Boss 1)
5. Main theme (Title)
6. Jungle book (Jungle)
7. Phantom forest (Corruption)
8. Wind and flower (Hallow)
9. Cave of horntail (Underground corruption)
10. Missing you (Underground hallow)
11. True Damien (Boss 2)
12. Ancient move (Underground)
13. Horntail (Boss 3)
14. Warm regard (Snow)
15. Time Gate (Space)
16. Tragic forest (Crimson)
17. Final Fight (Boss 4)
18. First step master (Alt Day)
19. Elin forest (Rain - Music)
20. Zero's temple - Nasty liar (Ice)
21. Hot desert (Desert)
22. Shining sea (Ocean)
23. Castle ruins (Dungeon)
24. Climbing the world tree (Plantera)
25. Black wings (Boss 5)
26. Masteria Through Time: Jungle Pursuit (Temple)
27. Altar of arkarium (Eclipse)
28. Rain & thunder (Rain - SFX)
29. ASTERIA - The Cave of Peace (Mushrooms)
30. Ghost house (Pumpkin moon)
31. Mine quest (Alt underground)
32. Through the blizzard (Frost moon)
33. Tower of Oz: Hazard from the Cave (Underground crimson)
34. Maple Island: Against the Darkness (Lunar towers)
35. Commerci battle (Pirate invasion)
36. Hell gate (Hell)
37. From under to upper (Martian Madness)
38. Gravity lord rise (Moon lord)
39. Masteria Through Time: War for the Castle (Goblin invasion)
40. Timeless beholder (Sandstorm)
41. Chivalrous Fighter

1. Dark mountain (Night)
2. NLC Town (Eerie)
3. Cava bien (Day)
4. Eregos (Boss 1)
5. Main theme (Title)
6. Jungle book (Jungle)
7. Phantom forest (Corruption)
8. Wind and Flower (Hallow)
9. Cave of horntail (Underground corruption)
10. Missing you (Underground hallow)
11. Pink bean (Boss 2)
12. Ancient move (Underground)
13. Horntail (Boss 3)
14. Warm regard (Snow)
15. Time gate (Space)
16. Dragon load (Crimson)
17. Final fight (Boss 4)
18. First step master (Day Alt)
19. Elin forest (Rain)
20. Repentance (Ice)
21. Hot desert (Desert)
22. Deep Sea (Ocean)
23. Castle ruins (Dungeon)
24. Cygnus garden (Plantera)
25. Black wings (Boss 5)
26. Battlefield (Temple)
27. Altar of Arkarium (Solar Eclipse)
28. Rain SFX
29. Temple- Nasty liar (Mushrooms)
30. Haunted house (Pumpkin moon)
31. Mine quest (Underground Alt)
32. Santa rocks (Frost moon)
33. Tower of Oz_ Hazard from the cave (Underground Crimson)
34. NLC field (Lunar event)
35. Ghost ship (Pirate invasion)
36. Hell gate (Hell)
37. From under to upper (Martian madness)
38. Gravity lord rise (Final boss)
39. Chivalrous fighter (Goblin invasion)

Last edited:
I love the music in Maplestory! In my opinion, the game was far above average before the Big Bang patch got released, but it's still fun to play nonetheless.

I love the music in Maplestory! In my opinion, the game was far above average before the Big Bang patch got released, but it's still fun to play nonetheless.

The reason most say that is because the game was so small and it put an emphasis on teamwork, which brought the community together. However the game sorely lacked content back then and I always wished there was more to do. Now that we finally have a large amount of content we also got to the point where you can pretty much solo anything and that hurt the community a lot which is why I will always consider it average.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy my wave bank! Please tell me what you think of it and if there's any tracks you belive may be more fitting.

The reason most say that is because the game was so small and it put an emphasis on teamwork, which brought the community together. However the game sorely lacked content back then and I always wished there was more to do. Now that we finally have a large amount of content we also got to the point where you can pretty much solo anything and that hurt the community a lot which is why I will always consider it average.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy my wave bank! Please tell me what you think of it and if there's any tracks you belive may be more fitting.
I actually feel the same way you do, I just don't like the fact that the game turned into a solo grind-to-win game.
I'll definitely enjoy it! Also, I think the wave bank is fine as it is, it's impossible to have the 'perfect' wave bank since it all comes down to personal taste.

I'll definitely enjoy it! Also, I think the wave bank is fine as it is, it's impossible to have the 'perfect' wave bank since it all comes down to personal taste.

That's true, however I would still love to hear what people think of it in general. Especially people who have never played Maplestory.

I'll be adding a poll to the thread for those wanting to give thier quick feedback.

I had serious amounts of trouble and issues during pre-big bang to be honest. The leveling was absurdly long and i just couldn't get into it because it would take me months or a year to even get to level 70 and i always felt underpowered compared to other players so could not keep up with everyone else and not to mention you had to have a lot of mesos and NX cash to prosper in the game. Big Bang gave me the opportunity to enjoy the game with the pros instead of looking at them from afar

I have no problems with grinding at least its not 12 hour grinding to the next level like it was during pre big bang. And The community don't seem to be too hurt about it eather at least not from my perspective...we still need teamwork to hunt certain bosses and whatnot..the challenge is still there.

OH and lets not forget the HACKING and Vac hacks that happened during pre big bang...hackers-hackers everywhere and for a good reason too....and i think it involve the leveling curve? i sure think so...but since big bang started, the hackers were pretty rare find in maple.

oh and thanks for the Wavebank! to the OP <3 Much love and hugs and kisses.

Last edited:
MORE. WE NEED MORE WAVEBANKS. Ahem, I get overly excited about new music to try out. Downloading now.
r5XOFYk.png

EDIT: Also, thank you for posting it on Dropbox. It's, IMO, the fastest way to download.

MORE. WE NEED MORE WAVEBANKS. Ahem, I get overly excited about new music to try out. Downloading now.
r5XOFYk.png

EDIT: Also, thank you for posting it on Dropbox. It's, IMO, the fastest way to download.

We certainly do need more wavebanks.
One of the reasons we probably don't is because of something that the wave creator program doess. It names your wave bank "Wave Bank" you can then chose to rename it.
If you do rename it, terraria will never be able to read it. I belive this is why we don't have that many, people just get stuck with none-functional waves and can't figure out what's wrong with them.

We certainly do need more wavebanks.
One of the reasons we probably don't is because of something that the wave creator program doess. It names your wave bank "Wave Bank" you can then chose to rename it.
If you do rename it, terraria will never be able to read it. I belive this is why we don't have that many, people just get stuck with none-functional waves and can't figure out what's wrong with them.
Ah, I see. Anyway, I just tried it out and it was probably the BEST one yet. I spent my time building a nice castle, using FCM by Shockah to leave it as day all the time, and the music was very relaxing! I loved it!

Oh man, Maplestory music. Always hits me hard with some crazy nostalgia.
I loved that game so much when I was little.
And this mod pack has some great choices for songs.
I can identify where the songs came from just hearing a few seconds of them, too, so you definitely picked some iconic songs from the game.
I have two questions though. Where can you find the entire OST for Maplestory?
And how can you make a wavebank?

Oh man, Maplestory music. Always hits me hard with some crazy nostalgia.
I loved that game so much when I was little.
And this mod pack has some great choices for songs.
I can identify where the songs came from just hearing a few seconds of them, too, so you definitely picked some iconic songs from the game.
Don't know the first question, but here's a link to the instructions. http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/how-to-custom-soundtracks.21951/ (These instructions are for an older version of Terraria, but I believe that they still work. Just look at the recent comments to figure out the order.)

Wave bank guide
This link leads to a still working guide on how to make a wave bank, keep in mind what I said in an earlier post and you should be good to go!

Track list
This leads to the terraria track list for 1.2.4 (Scroll down to the bottom for a correct 1.3 list)

Maplestory ost
This link leads you to a playlist with just about every single track in the game, enjoy!

Last edited:
Maplestory will always be one of my fav games. I still remember back in the day when I used to play it. I dont play it anymore cuz I fail to get PC. I can hear the music playing in my head right now.

hey just wanted to say great job on this wave bank! i was using undertale and did not like many of the tracks on there, but this is just straight relaxing and its what i really needed. thank you.

Posting to inform everyone that I have updated the wavebank again for 1.3.3!
Some tracks have been replaced in the 1.3.3 version as new tracks have been released or I didn't feel a track fit well enough.
You can check the changed tracks by looking at the OP!

hey just wanted to say great job on this wave bank! i was using undertale and did not like many of the tracks on there, but this is just straight relaxing and its what i really needed. thank you.
I'm glad to hear that! Fishing to these tracks makes it a lot more enjoyable among other things.

The wavebank has been updated for 1.3.4!
When I had first finished checking out 1.3.4 with a friend, it completely sliped my mind that the wavebank had to be updated. :sigh:

I'm aware that Dr.Frankstein took it upon himself to make a new wavebank as I forgot to update mine.
My wavebank is not supposed to replace his of course, I encourage you to download it a few pages back if you want some variation! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom