Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrower Update

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fighting Update

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rslime:It's now up on tModbrowser!!:rslime:
i might switch to another forum category as this will stop being "wip" and rather a mod by itself

Hey, I've discovered weird bug between your mod and different one, idk if you can do anything about it but when i get Polarities Mod on and Martain's Order Mod (dunno about other weapons/summons but it seems like other weapons work fine) when I grab Zubat Staff (from Polarities) it attacks so fast like it skips all i-frames (of course in a not intended way), happens only in combination of these 2 mods as far as I know. Just informing
Also sorry for Necroying

ok... well
This has come a *long* way
At a glance I have no idea what's going on with this mod at times or how to play this "artist" class, have you people considered making a wiki because as it currently stands there's no up-to-date (forum page last updated half a year ago) info on what's even in this mod. (I don't consider info on discord to be "public")

The artist class is not accessible normally at the time, together with the programmer class, they are still in the works for a future update.
The mod is kinda being made only by me, and together with the upcoming college it's very hard to mantain a continous log on updates and whatnot.
A wiki is being made actually, by my brother, it'll take about the same time to make a wiki so don't expect much by now, it's still not public.
I'll try to update this thread during the upcoming weekends and also announce when the wiki comes up. So- uh, sry and thanks!

The artist class is not accessible normally at the time, together with the programmer class, they are still in the works for a future update.
The mod is kinda being made only by me, and together with the upcoming college it's very hard to mantain a continous log on updates and whatnot.
A wiki is being made actually, by my brother, it'll take about the same time to make a wiki so don't expect much by now, it's still not public.
I'll try to update this thread during the upcoming weekends and also announce when the wiki comes up. So- uh, sry and thanks
Despite seemingly like it, I'm not the sole dev of SGAmod lol (ok but really I only do the code and a bit of everything on the side, many of the sprites and wiki are handled by @Rijam )

Once you get a large enough following I'm sure it'll come through, I checked out many parts of the mod and there's alot of interesting stuff in here...

Speaking of which, you might wanna take care about those 1.4 whips thou in regards to backported content, while ACME has an original sprite (it IS different than Zenith) the whips look like they use code straight out of 1.4
Correct me if I'm wrong on this

Yes but no, it is mostly the same in terms of how it's made to work but since there is so much missing graphic and chaining calls it's changed a lot internally, and also it doesn't work properly on multiplayer cause of the missing multiplayer stuff added in 1.4. (still workin on that)
The author of the code is someone else actually, at the time they helped with that I didn't even know what the heck it said, I only modified some small things apart from their work for things like the summoning speed stat in the mod. Only recently this year is when I actually went and understood what it was.
And just an extra, I'm planning on changing the Acme and the other planned weapons for safety, until 1.4 tmod.

fair enough, SGAmod has the 1.4 item relic base sprite (thou the code for the SGAmod relics and the means to get them are completely original)

you could do what I did with Xenith (Zenith Bow, basically) and just have it use *other* types of melee weapons that Zenith isn't using lol

Currently the mod's being ported to 1.4, only 3397 errors left to fix now! :rslime:
I want to update the forum with new content and the unfinished sections as soon as possible, maybe between this week or next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom