• Poll closed .

Martain

Skeletron
icon.png
Welcome to the mod's page! (wip)
icon.png

Build v0.4.5 (Rework frenzy - beta)
- This page is rarely updated cause college steals half of my lifetime (; -
You can join my Discord server for checking in with other mods i've made, participating in polls and a lot of extra information! Join the Martain's Mods Discord Server!
New-Old-Alternative-Purposeless-Pointless-Useless Thread page: Martain's Order Mod
A github page also exists, but it isn't being used/isn't updated: Martintoco/MartainsOrder

Hello there! You have arrived at this mod's forum page! Here you may find almost all information regarding this mod, separated by sections:
- Mod's aim -
- Mod's Terminology -
- Thrower -
- Mechanics -
- Equipment guide -
- Bosses guide -

- Vanilla changes -
- Origins -
- Update log -
- Planned/unfinished content -
- Credits -

- Mod's aim -
This mod is focused in all forms of content, items, npcs, bosses, etc. Just general random additions, it does change escential factors like world generation, npc shops and loot.
The mod is mainly made for compatibility with other mods.
The mod also isn't focused or based in a game or franchise in specific, references are only for fun.
The mod is also being made for fun and in a student's free time, don't espect regular/daily/instant replies, updates, information.
Although, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in the discord server (see link above).
- General additions -
Thrower class revived, Whips (Summoner supremacy)
New tiles and treasures on world generation, Enemies, npcs and bosses
New gear and accessories across all gameplay, including Post-moonlord
- (wip)New biomes: Void barren, Deep Caves, Rainforest
- (wip)New biome combination between desert and tundra: Cold desert
- (wip)New not event: Forest's spirits
- (wip)New Game modes: Hero mode, Thermic mode, Heartache mode
- (wip)New ores and gems
- (wip)Sub-classes for every class
- (wip)Terra and Chaos weapons for every class
(PD: Thrower's celestial fragment is being changed from fractal fragments to time fragments. Ranger's sub-class rocketeer is being changed to arsonist, missiles will be turned into regular rockets eventually, sounds and hopefully a new track for britzz are also coming soon. An update is coming soon for fixing and readding dashing accessories!)

- Mod's Terminology -
Class/weapon class: Refers to the equipment/stat/gameplay choice of using/focusing around a specific gear/improvement category (ex: melee, mage, ranger, summoner, etc.)
Last mode: Refers to content/gameplay after defeating Mood-lord
wip: Refers to content that is "work in progress"

- Thrower -
The mod also aims for equality in the way of playing it, balacing quantity, quality and "fun" for all classes available/planned.
This then takes us to the revival of the thrower class, which includes the following items, ex:
(All in a questionable progression order!)
- Some Accessories:
P-hm:
Handband.png
Backpack.png
ClothBandana.png

Hm:
ThrowerEmblem.png

- Some Weapons:
P-hm:
Pebble.png
Hitode.png
GemCluster.png
RotBit.png
CutMeat.png
StickySpikyBall.png

Hm:
ShadowflameShuriken.png
CrystalCluster.png
LaserStar.png
VenomedKnife.png
BigTideStar.png

(wow!)
- Throwing rush mechanic! (see Mechanics section below)

- Mechanics -
Since the mod changes so many other aspects, and in most cases, makes the normal gameplay easier, there a lot of mechanics that add or balance difficulty, with some practical stat buffs and some optional challenging settings:
Shielding.png
- Melee Guard -
After striking with melee weapons while being near the enemy, the player will change colors and gain damage reduction as well as knockback immunity until it fades out, with a maximum of three seconds.

RushRecoil.png
- Throwing Rush -
Activated with a hotkey selected in controls, when holding a throwing weapon a small meter will appear and start to fill, pressing the selected key when it's full will activate the rush, briefly increasing throwing velocity and critical chance. After the rush depletes, a rush recoil debuff will be aplied.

InvestigationMindset.png
- Biome Extracts -
Activated with the Investigation plan, extracts are dropped by enemies on their respective biomes and are used to craft materials or loot, in an archeology table, that aren't unlimited otherwise. If turned off, enemies and critters will drop extra copper coins instead.

MuscleCramp.png
- Attack Overload and Muscle Cramp (Double click attacks) -
While holding both action buttons the player will get 15% extra damage, 25% faster item use and 15% extra movement speed.
Doing so for too long will put you at the risk of having a muscle crump that will reduce damage by 10%, slitghly reduce life regeneration and prevent the use of attack overload.

LastBreath.png
- Last Breath -
When the player sees themselves in a situation of danger while in a boss fight, they'll hold on to their life as much as they can, providing an epic climax of epic battle.

HeroMode.png
- Hero Mode -

Only toggleable with expert mode enabled.
Rises monsters' stats, doesn't change any vanilla AIs (compatible with other mods' gamemodes).
Taking high quantities of damage will inflict fracture into the player, reducing movement speed and health regeneration.

ThermicMode.png
- Thermic Mode -

The player will be inflicted with debuffs depending on the biome and the time, only while their health or defense is low depending on the world's progression state:
Being exposed to high temperatures for too long will cause Insolation to the player, that will produce confusion and burning.
Being exposed to low temperatures for too long will cause Hypothermia to the player, that will produce coldness and freezing.
Being near the Jungle or glowing mushrooms for too long will cause an Allergy to the player, that will produce sneezing and cough.
The player will lose insolation if on water or frozen. Can be treated with an Endopill.
The player will lose hypothermia if near a campfire or on fire. Can be treated with an Exopill.
The player will sometimes lose their allergy if hit. Can be treated with a Herb infusion.

HeartacheMode.png
- Heartache Mode -

Defeated enemies will drop debuffing pickups that decrease different stats depending on the tool or weapon held and the current world progression state.
Landing critical strikes will also make enemies drop debuffing pickups.
If many pickups are taken, their debuffs will stack and increase their duration and effect.
Debuffing pickups will disappear on their own after 10 seconds.

- Vanilla Changes -
(Some can be changed from the mod's configuration)
- Melee weapons' projectiles deal 10% less damage. Thrower weapons' projectiles deal 10% less damage. (Balanced with melee guard and throwing rush, see the Mechanics section above)
- Thrower weapons' projectiles weaken the more they last while in rush.
- Tweaks to phaseblades, phasesabers, the katana, the Night's edge, the Terra blade and the bees.
- Rod of discord and rod of dirt now use mana again. Enemy spawn rate increased by 0.005% in expert mode and hard mode.
- Summoning weapons are used faster the more summoning speed the player has.
- Throwing weapons are used faster the more throwing velocity the player has.
- Limited damage reduction to 99.99999%. Jump speed, acceleration, top speed and flight are slightly increased by movement speed.
- After breaking 30 background piles, you can get one of the five Terragrim tier weapons.
- A lot of extra vanilla recipes like throwing knifes, the rod of discord, demon altar recipes, etc.
- All vanilla projectiles have localNPChitCooldown, and with that, the beenade and stardust dragon have been nerfed.

- Planned/unfinished content -
-
PaintBrush2.png
Artist class: planned for next big update, based around taints and colors
-
Tablet.png
Programmer class: planned for an eventual update, based around hacking and code entering
-
FarmerHoe.png
Classless/Support class: based around weakening and inflicting debuffs on enemies
-
Britzz_Head_Boss.png
Reworking bosses, items, etc. For reasons like: polishing, procrastinating, delaying/jk
-
1648425616752.png

- Update Log -
First Version ever: ver0.1 (Added: like 7 items)
hotfix 1: ver0.1.1
"Technical" update: ver0.1.3 (Added: ore, critters, npcs)

hotfix 2: ver0.1.3.1
hotfix 3: ver0.1.3.4
First public version: ver0.1.4 (Added: ore, npc, gen, accs)
Exploration update hotifx: ver0.1.4.7 (Fix: gen)
Accessories update 1: ver0.2.3.1 (Added: accs, npcs, ore, gen)
Accessories update hotfixes: ver0.2.3.2 - ver0.2.3.8

Technical update: ver0.2.5.9 (Added: npcs, gen)
Accessories update 2: ver0.3.3 (Added: accs, npcs, gems)
Accessories update 3: ver0.3.7.3 (Added: i forgor💀)

Technical update hotfixes: ver0.3.7.7 - ver0.3.7.12
Christmas update 1: ver0.4 (Added: accs, npcs, ore, gen, gems, decor)
Christmas update hotfix: ver0.4.1 - ver0.4.2
Content updates: ver0.4.3 - ver0.4.3.85
Reworking update 1: ver0.4.5 (Added: accs, npcs, ore, gen) (Fix: npcs, gen, other)

- Credits -
Development Team: (in discord)
- Coding: Martintoco - Woodio
- Spriting: Martintoco - Maikli Messes - Septimus
- Design: Martintoco - Made in hevinis
- Music & Sound: Martintoco - Septimus

Support Team: (in discord)
- Ammy (Friend irl)
- Mr_Allende (Friend irl)
- Mr_fishy (Friend irl)
- PEZ (Friend irl)
- lacus25 (Friend irl)
- Freygarr

- Saucedbox (ex-dev) - Some cool moosic tracks and content
- Septimus - Space Command 3 mod concept merge
- Mr. Fishy - Random content ideas
- You : yay!

We aren't looking for people on the team but it would be appreciated anyways if you want to help in anything like, mod and/or wiki coding, spriting, music composing, testing, etc. You can contact me for this on my Discord server, or directly to my profile: martintoco#1431 (in Discord)

PD: I swear I'll translate this to spanish eventually

Last edited:
Yeah, It works like a healing potion, so it gives you the 60 seconds cooldown, and you craft it with some new materials post-Moonlord

I have been working non stop since last week! The first beta may come up on my discord tomorrow or the day after! :happy: :rslime:

Dirt armor? is it worse than wood armor or is it secretly op

Edit: I think you need to change the sprite of the nuclear skeleton. I like the sprites, but if I just saw it without knowing its name, I wouldn't think it was a skeleton.

For now, the dirt armor is for thrower, but im planning a hat variation like the hardmode armors that boosts speed during the day or that boosts crops growth speed.:joy:
I agree with the resprite, I will eventually, but just keep in mind that is like a mutated monster, more versions of nuclear enemies are coming up in the future!;)
Edit: Resprite do be ready

Last edited:
First version ever! Martains Order Mod ver0.1 (Beta)
You can get it and play it on my Discord sever!:rslime:
(You can send me all the feedback or bug reports that you want!)

Last edited:
Realeased a short patch with 1 new enemy, so hopefully, some errors were solved!:yslime:

Last edited:
Based on the Poll's results, the next version is adding Mini Bosses and a New Ore!:sslime:
Edit: Im updating the images on the post on top as soon as they're ready (;

Last edited:
Technical Update! Martains Order Mod ver0.1.3 (Beta)
- Newest version available on my Discrod server!!!
(Be sure to check out the polls for deciding the next update!) :rslime:

Last edited:
Im respriting Tantalum (and much more things), so it doesn't look like it glows, cause it doesn't xd, gear is kinda ready, working on the tile next :yslime:

Last edited:
Thanks to some people's support, im happy to anouce that:
Martains Order will come out for Tmodlodaer on it's next update! <3:rslime:
I will continue to realese versions on the Discord server, in case the browser is down or something, and same for the changelogs.

Back
Top Bottom