Weapons & Equip Martian Armor

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Yee but change _

• Not yee

Results are only viewable after voting.
100 martian conduit plating per peice, or maybe it replaces the martian uniform costume. What do you all think?
I dont feel like making individual stats, so this is for the full set. It's the endgame builder's armor.

60 defense
+35% mining speed
Blocks place instantly
Blocks can be placed in midair
Pickaxes/Drills/Blocks now have infinite range when standing still for a few consecutive seconds

Last edited:
An interesting idea for end-game mining armor, but you may want to nerf the increased range on the character. It would make the Toolbelt and similar accessories less relevant. In combination with the ability to place blocks in midair, it could become chaotic in PVP and even in PVE with the sheer freedom you get with placing blocks, which is limited to an extent for a reason.

A good idea, but needs some tweaks.

An interesting idea for end-game mining armor, but you may want to nerf the increased range on the character. It would make the Toolbelt and similar accessories less relevant. In combination with the ability to place blocks in midair, it could become chaotic in PVP and even in PVE with the sheer freedom you get with placing blocks, which is limited to an extent for a reason.

A good idea, but needs some tweaks.
Indeed, I had not considered those aspects. Although the damage boosts of other classes outclass it, I'll make a tweak.
Edit: the tweak has been made

Good Idea. Maybe the crafting should be 200 plating for the head, 250 for legs, and 300 for the chest to fit in with the other event armor, the Spooky Armor

Back
Top Bottom