• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC MASSIVE 1.3 CAPTURE THE GEM X EDITION TOURNAMENT

DXOS3

Plantera
This is a post about the upcoming league that is going to be held for version 1.3 for terraria coming out assuming all goes well. Enjoy the big update with this great tournament. It will start on {To be announced in the future}. Rules and signing up can be done here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CTGX
I need at least 6 teams of 3 in order to run the tournament and I will set up brackets if I get enough clans. I need 6! So get your friends together and start practicing. The team leader must read the rules carefully and be the one to sign his team up. Note that this league is unofficial and not associated with TCF, Steam any other companies.... You can alternatively post your clan of 3 here to be added in but I will look more often at the link above...

Last edited:

Emman31

Terrarian
Hey! is this thing still working? I just found out that this exists (CtG) and can't find anything anywhere to try it! I may be able to try to find some people.

Exerlin

Terrarian
I would love to do this!

...but there seems to be a lack of teams. I wish my old team Prodigy still existed.

Top Bottom