PC Me! ;)

PinkDeer19

Skeletron Prime
Hello! I'm PinkDeer19, but feel free to call me pretty much whatever! I've responded to Pink, Pinky, Pinkles, pretty much anything you can imagine ;). I've played Terraria for I don't even know how long, but I've played since the 1.1.1 Christmas update, I believe, and I've continued to play it since!!! In recent times I've been more active in the game, and when journeys end dropped, I grinded the :red: out of it, and simultaneously did a play-through with a friend and her girlfriend! This game has been with me for so long, and I cherish it deeply, along with it's community. I've been a lurker for pretty much the entirety of exploring the Terraria community, but in recent times I've tried to at least be somewhat social, even if i'm kind of awkward and bad at it >w<. For the 2 people that will see this, I know you're not going to really care, but I had some personal :red: happen, and Terraria was an amazing cope-escape, and I don't know what I would have done without it!!!! That's pretty much it, frankly. I'm a speedrunner in multiple games, but this is a Terraria introductions forum, so i'll leave that out. Along with that, I play many many MANY games, so ya! Thanks for takin' some time to look through this!

Back
Top Bottom