Switch Mechanical bosses not spawning naturally with online multiplayer

Z00MM

Official Terrarian
I was helping my friend with the world and one night destroyer was going to spawn and never did. Another night Skeletron Prime was going to spawn we waited in the middle of the surface at night and it never spawned throughout the entire night. Then the twins we’re going to spawn another night. I left my friends world and it appeared to work fine. I don’t know if this is a problem with just those two bosses or all naturally spawning bosses in multiplayer online. Eye of Cthulhu worked fine online before, so I’m not sure. I hope this issue is fixed in 1.4

I was helping my friend with the world and one night destroyer was going to spawn and never did. Another night Skeletron Prime was going to spawn we waited in the middle of the surface at night and it never spawned throughout the entire night. Then the twins we’re going to spawn another night. I left my friends world and it appeared to work fine. I don’t know if this is a problem with just those two bosses or all naturally spawning bosses in multiplayer online. Eye of Cthulhu worked fine online before, so I’m not sure. I hope this issue is fixed in 1.4
Hi there @Z00MM thanks for sharing this. It’s one I haven’t heard of before,

As you may know, DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

As you may know, DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this bug won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Yea no idea why it’s not working. I’ve also experienced other bugs within my first few months of playing like the large world ocean crash and the assumed bugged appearance rate of sand storms.

I've had it happen. I've also had it where mechanical bosses despawn randomly

Back
Top Bottom