NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Slime (Sprite)

Zak

Terrarian
NOT A BOSS, but find it in hard mode and the underground hallow
Life: 300
Drops: 2-3 gold coins
AI- type: Slime AI (duh)
Defense: 30
Damage: 65
Knock back resist: 70%
Rarity: Uncommon

Sprite:
Mechanical Slime.png

It is as big as the mother slime by the way.

Last edited:
Should be rarer, since it gives 2-3 gold coins. But we already have the Pinky for this "rare slime" thing. So I don't know what to say about this, except the sprite looks pretty good.

AI, not AL.

But anyway, i don't like this because it would make the forest biome not peaceful anymore, and that's kinda what it's there for.

AI, not AL.

But anyway, i don't like this because it would make the forest biome not peaceful anymore, and that's kinda what it's there for.
Ok then I will change the biome to underground. Or maybe the underground hallow I am not sure :(

Last edited:
Please be more constructive and less insulting when providing Suggestion feedback.
This is really pointless if you ask me, it doesn't drop anything, it looks like barf, and there's already hallow slimes.

This wouldn't even be a slime, technically, it'd be more of a metal ball

Maybe this spawns in thhe underground/cavern layers, in hardmode, and always drops a mech boss summoner until they are beaten? Would have to be a rare spawn to counteract this, and should probably drop less coins (as afore mentioned, we have the pinky for that) to maybe 50 silver

Back
Top Bottom