Weapons & Equip Mega Weapons

Everybody

Terrarian
Well, after some recent inspiration I decided I'd like to make a suggestion based off of it. While this is probably not going to get in the game, I'd like Redigit (well, now, Yoraizor and Skiphs) to put a version of this in the game (preferably the version I'm suggesting now, but, any version is good, so long as it's good). Well, without further ado, here we go.

Mega Emblem.png
Mega Emblem
Accessory
Mega Buster's damage is boosted to 25.

Mega Buster.png
Mega Buster
6 Damage
1 Knockback
22 Use Time
Shoots a Pellet
Uses 5 Mana
(This weapon's stats will not change, no matter what. Additionally, this weapon will always deal 6 damage, regardless of armor or stat boosts).

Crafting:
Adamantite/Titanium Bars (x20)
Soul of Light (x7)
Soul of Night (x7)

Mega Buster (P).png
Pellet
6 Damage
1 Knockback
Pierces through Armor
Rolling Cutter.png
Rolling Cutter
47 Ranged Damage
5 Knockback
25 Use Time
Shoots a Rolling Cutter
Uses 10 Mana

Crafting:
Mega Buster (x1)
Hallowed Bar (x12)
Soul of Sight (x20)

Rolling Cutter (P).png
Rolling Cutter (Projectile)
47 Ranged Damage
5 Knocbkack
Travels in an Arc
Only 1 May exist at a time
Thunder Beam.png
Thunder Beam
39 Magic Damage
4 Knockback
23 Use Time
Shoots 3 Thunder Beams (One Fired at the direction, the other two 45 degrees away from it)
Uses 10 Mana

Crafting:
Mega Buster (x1)
Hallowed Bar (x12)
Soul of Fright (x20)

Thunder Beam (P).png
Thunder Beam (Projectile)
39 Magic Damage
4 Knockback
When the Thunder Beam is used again, the current ones are overridden.
Super Arm.png
Super Arm
58 Damage
10 Knockback
33 Use Time
Next to an Enemy: Pick them up (for up to 5 seconds. Able to walk around) and then click the cursor again to throw them in that direction
Next to a Block: Hold a block projectile (for up to 11 seconds. Able to walk around) and click the cursor to throw it in a direction.
Uses 20 Mana

Crafting:
Mega Buster (x1)
Hallowed Bar (x12)
Soul of Might (x20)

Super Arm (P).png
Super Block
45 Damage
6 Knockback
@MegaMage314

Last edited:
This is pretty interesting! The only thing is the mega emblem and energy bar seem unnecessary (the weapons should just use mana) and the mega buster seems way too weak. Maybe instead of the emblem, there could be an accessory that makes the mana bar look like the enemy bar from the games, but isn't needed to use the weapons (maybe it could even replace the standard death animation with the classic megaman death explosion?)

This is pretty interesting! The only thing is the mega emblem and energy bar seem unnecessary (the weapons should just use mana) and the mega buster seems way too weak. Maybe instead of the emblem, there could be an accessory that makes the mana bar look like the enemy bar from the games, but isn't needed to use the weapons (maybe it could even replace the standard death animation with the classic megaman death explosion?)
Now uses mana, and the Mega Emblem will now boost the Mega Buster's Damage to 25 (it will pierce through armor, so it is good in cases of enemies with HIGH defense).

Back
Top Bottom