PS4 Melee Weapons for trade/purchase - psn Nitro_Crate

Items labeled WHITE are common items.
Items labeled GREEN are uncommon items.
Items labeled
BLUE are rare items, and therefore cannot be purchased using coins***.
Items labeled
Violet are mega rare (or hard to obtain), and therefore can only be traded with items of similar items of rarity.
Items labeled BLACK are out of stock. This will be updated when back in stock.

Golem's Fist, Possessed Hacket, Beam Sword
Scrooge of the Corrupter, Vampire Knives, Christmas Tree Sword, Enchanted Sword, True Night's Edge, True Excalibur
Terra Blade, The Horseman's Blade, Flarion, The North Pole, Paladin's Hammer, Death Sickle

Frostspark Boots, Ankh Shield, Mana Flower, Master Ninja Gear, Lava Waders, Paladin's Shield

*Weapons from other classes can be requested, but I am not guaranteed to have it in stock.
**More accessories are available, just ask.
***Rare items may be traded using coins, though it is required you trade other items with your offer too.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy Vampire Knives. I can give you Staff of the Frost Hydra or tell me what item do you want and I will check if I have it. Do you have any pets? My psn id: Convath. English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Hi, I would like to buy Vampire Knives. I can give you Staff of the Frost Hydra or tell me what item do you want and I will check if I have it. Do you have any pets? My psn id: Convath. English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Hi there! I already have a Frost Hydra, but I will happily do the trade anyways. Just a question, would you prefer the weapon itself or the key used to unlock the chest within the dungeon (so that way you can also get the unique crimson chest and contents within the chest). If you just want the weapon it will come with the prefix Godly.

I do not have too many pets at the moment, though I do have a few extra Seedlings if you are interested (for a fair 10 gold coins).
i want the horseman's blade what do u want for it
Either Ice Sickle, Raven Staff, Bat Scepter or Blizzard Staff, or perhaps fishing rewards.

I will also accept vanity pet summoning items from the pumpkin moon or various bosses (excluding seedling and nectar).

Nice, I would like to trade for Crimson Key and I can buy Seedling. Message me through PSN when you will be able to trade (I do not know what is your PSN id).

hey, im looking for some pets.
if you got : Fish, Eye Spring, magical pumpkin, unlucky yarn, cursed sapling, spider egg , dog whistle or baby grinch.
i can offer you some keymolds, souls, weapons , ores coins or some pets.
if you are interested in other stuff, let me know.
psn : XChanger88

Last edited:
Hey can some one add me i dont have any friends on terraria. Ps4 for trading building whatever

Add me my name is SuperNang87
Much love x

Back
Top Bottom