Console Messing with hoiks on PS4 - they don't seem to work

Sssjim7

Terrarian
Hey... watched the T-MEC video and thought I would try some of those cool things they were doing on the PS4 version, but about half of them don't seem to work. I can't seem to make an up elevator (made it exactly like the one in the video) but it doesn't work. I can move things to the left using the activated blocks trick... but that seems to be about it.

Does anyone else know if all those hoiks are supposed to work on the PS4 at this time? Or am I just really bad at copying a simple design?

Thanks!
~Jim

Hey... watched the T-MEC video and thought I would try some of those cool things they were doing on the PS4 version, but about half of them don't seem to work. I can't seem to make an up elevator (made it exactly like the one in the video) but it doesn't work. I can move things to the left using the activated blocks trick... but that seems to be about it.

Does anyone else know if all those hoiks are supposed to work on the PS4 at this time? Or am I just really bad at copying a simple design?

Thanks!
~Jim
Note that the T-MEC video was made on the PC version (1.3) and the console versions are not up to date to the PC version.

Back
Top Bottom