• Nah

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Where tf is that support banner

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
This is a simple suggestion,

When a meteorite is due to land at midnight , at the same time the pop up text shows up , in the background a meteorite will fall across the screen. The direction of the meteorite will show what side of the map it is on, furthermore a shaking animation similar to using the celestial sigil would envelop the screen for a couple seconds.
Overall it's just a simple suggestion for a better immersion into the game
Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
Also, relative to your location, could it be seen streaking through the sky in that direction so people with larger wolds don't have to play the cat and mouse "Where is it, where is it, please don't have hit my town" game?

Yes, maybe you could have some special Apocalyptic' music going on as well to add some atmosphere.(think world 8 Mario wii)

Also, relative to your location, could it be seen streaking through the sky in that direction so people with larger wolds don't have to play the cat and mouse "Where is it, where is it, please don't have hit my town" game?
Yeah! Perhaps they could only land in the outer two thirds for the world to make sure they don't destroy your builds
[doublepost=1521184251,1521184214][/doublepost]
Yes, maybe you could have some special Apocalyptic' music going on as well to add some atmosphere.(think world 8 Mario wii)
Could do, I'll take a look

What about the current criteria for meteor spawns? I think those work pretty well...
There are no extra criteria....
It just adds a meteorite animation in the background which streaks across to the east or west depending on which side of the world it lands.
It's purely for ambiance and immersion

Great Idea, it's lacking of a simple part however. There should be some sort of shaking effect occuring a little bit after the animation, like the one when using the Celestial Sigil. It adds just this little bit of realism to this suggestion that missed.

Great Idea, it's lacking of a simple part however. There should be some sort of shaking effect occuring a little bit after the animation, like the one when using the Celestial Sigil. It adds just this little bit of realism to this suggestion that missed.
Good idea, I'll add that

Relative to the player's distance to the meteor strike, I think a screen shake effect would be pretty cool, too, along with some kind of sound effect. Not sure Re-Logic would do stuff like that, though.

Well a problem with this is that if you're underground, you won't see anything flying in the background due to tons of blocks & dirt/mud etc walls.

Back
Top Bottom