Biomes & Nature Meteorite Prevention

PoweredUp

Official Terrarian
I know it may seem trivial and even pointless to some people, the 2% chance to fall each night doesn't seem that high, but when you have a huge project such as, decorating the entire world, pylon towns or mega builds even, metorites are actually quite plentiful and annoying to deal with.
Say one lands onto your mega build because it doesn't have any chests or NPCs, pretty lame huh? Or it lands in a spot you've been picking for quite a while to build a pylon town, but couldn't do it in time

I know there are ways to prevent this, but i don't want to be placing chests around my world, and besides once it actually crashed my game when a meteor has landed...

Maybe it would make sense if they would stop falling and ruining my world after Moonlord, because of some uhh weird .. magic . thing.. That'd be pretty cool ig. :)
(BTW to compensate the lack of metorite for post-game players maybe you could put a drop rate for meteor heads in hardmode, I still don't get why they're not doing it anyways..)

If you want you can place enough to completely prevent all spawns, just in the top left of your world or something

1691563124405.png

I know it may seem trivial and even pointless to some people, the 2% chance to fall each night doesn't seem that high, but when you have a huge project such as, decorating the entire world, pylon towns or mega builds even, metorites are actually quite plentiful and annoying to deal with.
Say one lands onto your mega build because it doesn't have any chests or NPCs, pretty lame huh? Or it lands in a spot you've been picking for quite a while to build a pylon town, but couldn't do it in time

I know there are ways to prevent this, but i don't want to be placing chests around my world, and besides once it actually crashed my game when a meteor has landed...

Maybe it would make sense if they would stop falling and ruining my world after Moonlord, because of some uhh weird .. magic . thing.. That'd be pretty cool ig. :)
(BTW to compensate the lack of metorite for post-game players maybe you could put a drop rate for meteor heads in hardmode, I still don't get why they're not doing it anyways..)
Know I'm seeing this late, but was hoping for something that would make it a sure fire thing that meteorites stop falling, it's a bit of a nuisance though easily cleared up.

Was thinking that something a kin to a Monolith made the most sense, made from 25 meteorite ore like the Void one but when it's on it stops meteorite falling and when off it's nothing but decor

Back
Top Bottom