• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Milkyway Weaver Pet!

Do you like this idea?

• Not worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buggsoup

Terrarian
Hey! This isn't anything big, but I just thought it'd be cool to have a Milkyway Weaver pet/minion. Not sure how you would get this, as the fragments each have two craftable items alone, but I still thought it'd be neat. Just a suggestion!

(Btw the Milkyway Weaver is adorableeeee!)

amenyoussef

Skeletron Prime
This will confuse me if I'll ever fight the Stardust pillar again while this pet is activated, i always end up trying to hit my eater of souls pet or whatever else it could be

Buggsoup

Terrarian
I'm actually just going to make a thread for pet ideas and post this there,
It'd be nice if this could be locked. Thx!

Chino

Official Terrarian
Hmmm
I agreed with your idea for the Milkyway Weaver Pet
That would be great!

Top Bottom