Other Mini biomes

Makoto

Terrarian
I had some new mini biome ideas.
first, the Sacred river, a structure underground that is about as rare as a spider nest, it is a certain structure of dirt that looks man made, there is a huge lake of water in it, but the water behaves unlike any water, when a player gets into it, it will pull them very fast until they go into a whirlpool, which will lead down to a room, in that room there is a Ice chest, inside can be:

Common:
Star Mirror (behaves like magic mirror)
Star whip (a new type of weapon, i will explain whips at the bottom)
Twilight Flippers (Allows very fast movement through any type of liquid, and land, and in space will shoot mini stars at enemys)
Fallen Feathers (Turns the player's hand into 5 huge feathers when double jumping, it will allow flight time for 5 seconds)

Rare:
Star Blades (two knives that are thrown and return, deals 30 damage, weak knockback, auto swing, fast speed)
Leaf Tornado (A book magic weapon like some of them, it uses 2 mana, fast speed, 25 magic damage, causes a few leaf crystals to fly around in circles and make a little leaf storm)

Sky fortress, it is a rare biome that can be found when a player has beaten one boss, king slime will not count, then the player must get up to the sky, gravitation potions will not work, and blocking up to the sky wont work, only wings stuff and slime mount bouncing on eye of cthulu or something, it is hard to get to because it has a castle, in that castle, there are 5 stars, you can open 3, they contain a random pre hardmode weapon each, if your lucky, you could get a night's edge and take down the wall of flesh!

Whips: whips are a type of weapon that are melee damage, always auto swing, and wrap around the enemy for a amount of time dealing continuing damage, here are some of my whip ideas:

Crystal Lead: 18 melee damage, strong knockback, duration: 3 seconds, crafted with:
15 diamonds and 122 cobweb
Star whip: (i described it earlier)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom