tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

Must say that I love that mod first-off, but encountered a major problem (not sure if due to my mods or minigun itself) where after fighting clockwork a few times, second phase never spawning on those fights, then actually fighting clockwork only to realize all my damage had been zeroed, every single weapon did nothing. The problem even persisted after i relaunched tmodloader.

Must say that I love that mod first-off, but encountered a major problem (not sure if due to my mods or minigun itself) where after fighting clockwork a few times, second phase never spawning on those fights, then actually fighting clockwork only to realize all my damage had been zeroed, every single weapon did nothing. The problem even persisted after i relaunched tmodloader.
The first part of your proplem is probably caused by a high DPS weapon, as you kill the boss too fast. It has already been fixed in my test version, so it will work fine when i update the mod. The other part is most likely my protection from boss insta-kill, as it makes overlapping sections of the worm immune to damage, so only sections that are not covered by each other can be hit. This will also be reworked because it makes the fight undesirably long.

Last edited:
It seems the mod was updated for tmodloader v2022.9.47.15, it's currently at v2022.9.47.16, would updating to that be an easy fix for you?

Here, just updated it for tModLoader v2022.9.47.17: Minigun.tmod
Thanks, I'm really loving this mod since I use a gunner class all the time and my cousin is like losing his mind at the damage I can do because of the mod lol.

I do have a question though, what are the requirements to get The All Knowing One in your town? We had him before, alongside the spawns of the Mechanical Glancers. Is it after a Mechanical boss?

Apologies if this is some glitch on our end. I'm also noticing the Soviet Zombies aren't dropping anything either, when their HP reaches 0, they simply disappear entirely

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm really loving this mod since I use a gunner class all the time and my cousin is like losing his mind at the damage I can do because of the mod lol.

I do have a question though, what are the requirements to get The All Knowing One in your town? We had him before, alongside the spawns of the Mechanical Glancers. Is it after a Mechanical boss?

Apologies if this is some glitch on our end. I'm also noticing the Soviet Zombies aren't dropping anything either, when their HP reaches 0, they simply disappear entirely
The All Knowing One arrives after you defeat king slime, and yes, Mechanical Glancers start spawning during the daytime after defeating any mech boss. As for Soviet Zombie bug, thanks for pointing it out, just fixed it: Minigun.tmod!

Back
Top Bottom