Weapons & Equip Minor Minion Rebalancing.

XiaoThePotato

Skeletron Prime
It would be nice for the Raven Staff to be buffed, seeing as it currently deals less or around the same DPS as the pygmy staff. Granted, I was using endgame equipment, but Raven minions should continue to beat Pygmies in DPS no matter how many are summoned.
Both staffs reforged to Ruthless, tested on Golem, no buffs.

The Golem is hardly a tier gate, and that's pretty much a given. Thus the Xeno Staff is obtained around the same time you can do a Pumpkin Moon event to get the Raven Staff, which is post-Plantera. I'm almost completely certain that the Xeno is 100% better, hands down. Faster rate of fire, never misses, basically a straight upgrade to the Pygmies.

That being said, what's the point of even trying to get the Raven Staff? It's kind of useless, like the Golem Fist of melee weapons.

As a summoner, the Martian Invasion is also arguably easier than the Pumpkin Moon, because the boss that drops the Xeno Staff (Martian Saucer) is much safer to kill than the Pumpking.
The ravens CAN pierce, so I thought about trying them against the Xenos on Pumpkings. However, they don't f**king fly fast enough to do any damage whatsoever...

TL;DR please buff Raven Staff because it's useless but I really like how it looks and want it to be a competitor to the Xeno Staff

Be9KDyS.png

vhZK73k.png

Note: I had my Terrarian equipped in the first image. No, I didn't use it, pygmies only.

Back
Top Bottom