Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im can't update terraria mobile to 1.2.4 Tell me how to update this?
go to respective store where you purchased app, search or go to installed app area find app, clicC, should have option to update. or go into store account and set option to auto update to on`:D
hope info provided was useful

Hey Mr. Loki can you tell me how to tell what kind of fish the angler wants for his quests? It doesn't seem to say specifically. Thank you for the game on iOS it's pretty cool. Also what are the best ways to get some truffle worms? because the size of the screen seems to be downsized now and I can't see anything around me very far

For now, you can always consult the wiki: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Angler/Quests

Yeah, I think this is the incorrect build that they pushed. If you go into the tutorial, it says "Passcode:" in the bottom right-hand corner.

Functionally, this may be the same build, but we'll have to see what they say about it as I'm sure they're aware of this.

They are aware. I sent them a screen grab from my phone early this morning with the passcode thing, etc. Stay tuned.

Flagged this up to 505.

Help! When I updated the game it only lets me play the demo version now and asks me to buy it again! D:

Was excited for the update, now a year of progress is probably gone, it sent me back to the Demo Version, and pressing get full game brings me to the Play store to the Paid Terraria. Help!

These issues are being worked on urgently now, as the old workaround seems to not be working for some folks. Please do not buy the game again. Stay tuned.....

WP crashing still being an issue noted. I flagged this as a critical priority (since the update didn't seem to fix it :( ) early this morning. Stay tuned.

* The fishing poles are not working
* Torch animation (???).
* Picksaw is not working
* Truffle worm is not spawning
* Dungeon is to near to the spawn point (??? It happened to me twice)

Fishing worked fine for me. Walked up, swiped down towards the water....back up to catch. Caught a shoe though. :p

Picksaw isn't working - more information please?

Has anyone found a Truffle Worm yet? I flagged this for a code-look, but I want to gather more information.

Dungeon spawns are a worldgen thing....and a sometimes-possible issue owing to the small worlds on mobile (needed to support devices with less RAM)

Well... My version is buggy. It updated, but the screen is positioned wrong and I can't buy anything now, for the screen is zoomed in.

Can I get a screen? Seems the same as ever to me? You can pinch to zoom in and the opposite to zoom out (which eventually opens the map)

NO SPIDER FANGS?!

Going to flag this for exploration.

I have a problem with the update. When I got on my cloud world, my entire world had been reset back to the way my world was serval months ago. It didn't delete everything, but I did delete a lot of hard work. Is there anyway to reverse this?

Can you give me info on your device, etc. and what EXACTLY occurred (like how old is that save for example)

Timers, hovewer, completely don't work.

By timers, you mean these? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Timer
By not working you mean they literally just do nothing?

As a reminder to everyone, "Informational" Items (Depth Meter, etc) don't work yet - that is due to be addressed in the UI update, along with other stuff that the UI has limited so far.

Traps don't damage monsters/critters timers don't work levers and switches are unresponsive most of the time, and beatle armor(scale male) and spectre armor(mask) have very wrong set bonuses written

All traps or just some traps?

Can you paste the set bonuses as written?

Do you get the beetle buff icon and just not the graphic effect?

It seems like you have to stand near a suitable fishing pond and flick down to cast the line. And flick down again to reel it in. That's how it works for me anyway!

Yeah, worked pretty easily for me? Had no trouble.

Hahahaha, so funny, they delayed the update because the bugs, and now this is happening, hahahaha. Im done, i want my money back

I share the frustration on the WP issues. Was literally the last thing I sent out last night and the first thing I started pestering about this morning. :(

Slimes/Gels - this seems to only occur on Holiday Slimes to me......regular slimes drop gel fine. Is this consistent with your experience guys?

Tons of bugs WERE squashed here over the past month, guys....there were always going to be bugs that were not found. That is gaming development. The trick now is catching them, finding the source issue, and then getting a hotfix out ASAP. Your help is immensely valuable in that effort. I know its frustrating, but hang in there. I am literally making a list of all of this stuff to flag and be SURE it is seen.

Well, thank you Loki. Never quit on Terraria so why should i right? Sure I'm upset but that doesnt mean I'm not gonna play this game ever again. Similar problems have occurred in the past and they've always done their part to fix it. So to those complaining, let's give them some faith yeah?

Jeez... There sure are a lot of people complaining. You guys are making Loki and Tunnel King work their heads off... Im not at all trying to start an argument... And I know what it is like to have a really buggy game... But really? We should all just tone it down a notch... We are all human... And therefore we all make mistakes. I think 505 gets it by now. So... I think we should just take it easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom