Mobile Mobile 1.3.0.7.7 (build 289) crashes on startup

chubbynoob

Terrarian
As I launch the app, it shows the Re-Logic logo for half a second then "Terraria has stopped working." I've also bought the game for too long for it to be refunded. It's almost as if the devs are trying to steal my money; its £4.99 down the drain. I have a Moto G5, definitely have the hardware required, even to run the game at max settings. Am I the only person with this problem?

As I launch the app, it shows the Re-Logic logo for half a second then "Terraria has stopped working." I've also bought the game for too long for it to be refunded. It's almost as if the devs are trying to steal my money; its £4.99 down the drain. I have a Moto G5, definitely have the hardware required, even to run the game at max settings. Am I the only person with this problem?
Hi there @chubbynoob, is this new behavior (the crashing). Were you able to launch the game and play previously?

Hi there @chubbynoob, is this new behavior (the crashing). Were you able to launch the game and play previously?
I had the game previously (before AND after the 1.3 update) and it worked perfectly, large world expert mode. I recently uninstalled it, then downloaded it again, now it doesn't work... It shows the Re-Logic screen for a split second, then crashes: "Terraria has stopped", "Terraria keeps dropping." Please help, it's getting really annoying.

I had the game previously (before AND after the 1.3 update) and it worked perfectly, large world expert mode. I recently uninstalled it, then downloaded it again, now it doesn't work... It shows the Re-Logic screen for a split second, then crashes: "Terraria has stopped", "Terraria keeps dropping." Please help, it's getting really annoying.
Really strange, since nothing has changed recently with the game to make this happen, I'm wondering if anything has changed with your phone. Any new updates that your phone went through or any additional third-party Terraria apps (world editors, all item world apps, etc)?

I recommend sending in your information to the support portal to see if 505 Games (the publishers of the mobile version) have any extra insight for your issue here: Terraria (Mobile)

Same problem. I havent been able to play on my galaxy s10 plus since the update. I didnt really care until today when i tried looking for a fix. Seems like nothing ever happened with this

Same problem. I havent been able to play on my galaxy s10 plus since the update. I didnt really care until today when i tried looking for a fix. Seems like nothing ever happened with this
So strange @AP1916, thanks for sharing this as well.

Trying to find any particular details that are similar between devices that are having this issue. Do you have any third-party apps that relate to the game (Plug app, multiplayer apps, all world apps)? Do you have any worlds that you downloaded from the internet? Have you been on an online server?

It's okay if you have any of the above, just need to know.

Back
Top Bottom