Resolved [Mobile] Angler Earring problem

Nuffy the Mage

Terrarian
I have recently found a problem with the item you get from handing in quest fish - the Angler Earring. I was doing the usual; fishing for the daily quest fish and handing it in when i got the angler earring. I was happy until i realized that it didn't say it was a material. I went to cheek with the guide NPC to cheek if it was just a glitch on thee description, but he said it wasn't a material for anything. I tried to close down the app and reopen it, but it didn't change it. This means that I cannot craft the angler tackle box when i get the other two items. I don't know if other people have the same problem as me.

Please fix this as it is annoying when your fishing and have to equip 3 different accessories instead of just one.

Many thanks

Nuffy the Mage

I have recently found a problem with the item you get from handing in quest fish - the Angler Earring. I was doing the usual; fishing for the daily quest fish and handing it in when i got the angler earring. I was happy until i realized that it didn't say it was a material. I went to cheek with the guide NPC to cheek if it was just a glitch on thee description, but he said it wasn't a material for anything. I tried to close down the app and reopen it, but it didn't change it. This means that I cannot craft the angler tackle box when i get the other two items. I don't know if other people have the same problem as me.

Please fix this as it is annoying when your fishing and have to equip 3 different accessories instead of just one.

Many thanks

Nuffy the Mage
Hi there @Nuffy the Mage, the Angler Earring combines with the other two Angler items to form the Tackle Bag in version 1.3.1. Mobile is still on version 1.3.0.7 so it’s not a material yet.

Back
Top Bottom