**REPORTED** [Mobile] Blood Thorn Cursor Issue

Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020)
Mobile OS
Android 12
When using the Blood Thorn, for some reason it has a limited Cursor despite being able to attack anywhere on screen where there are tiles.

Link for video:

As a suggestion related to this, it'd be nice to just have a "Free Cursor" option available for all weapons so it doesn't reset the cursor position when you touch on screen out of the normal cursor area.
Thanks for the report @Suggestive Princess I was able to reproduce that.

im pretty sure they didnt do this because of being able to use tools and some items at unlimited range when they werent suposed to, so by default, the cursor goes within range as if it were to be used by the thumbstick on the right of your screen (and if using Rs/R3 on a controller to aim)

im pretty sure they didnt do this because of being able to use tools and some items at unlimited range when they werent suposed to, so by default, the cursor goes within range as if it were to be used by the thumbstick on the right of your screen (and if using Rs/R3 on a controller to aim)
I agree with you on tools and other things not having unlimited range, however the zenith is able to extend to the screen’s edge. I would expect the blood thorn to do the same since on PC it can be used anywhere the cursor can go.

I agree with you on tools and other things not having unlimited range, however the zenith is able to extend to the screen’s edge. I would expect the blood thorn to do the same since on PC it can be used anywhere the cursor can go.
true, tho there is already a workaround for the range on some items, as long as you use auto select on Toggle, and you arent holding torches or put the cursor on any tree or block, you can use the weapon at indefinite range, also the Zenith does not reach fulll screen range, and neither does the Rod of Discord, i actually noticed they have a range limit if you are at the very edge of the map, so technically they have limited range, its just not noticed easily

Back
Top Bottom