Console [mobile?] bring terraria to 3ds and/or wii U!!!!

you want?

• terraria is love terraria is life make this happen

• terraria is love terraria is life i don't really care about this

• terraria is love terraria is life no, just no.

• terraria is love terraria is life

Results are only viewable after voting.

skyblade57

Skeletron Prime
just do it we all know terraria has it's fanbase and nintendo has it's fanbase and there are people who want this too not just me MAKE THIS

I would support, but they said they would not put it on 3ds because its not powerful enough. I'm not sure how believable that is, but I do know the technical specs of the 3ds are putts and any modern smartphone or tablet can have superior specs. Maybe for a next gen Nintendo handheld tough.

If there aren't enough people who want it, and the profit from doing it would not make it worth the effort - they're already having trouble adapting Terraria to smartphones and tablets, after all - then the wisest path is to not do it, and wait for the day Nintendo actually does release a top tier mobile device.

It could also be that Nintendo doesn't want Terraria. The big N is known for pulling a Sega every now and then, after all, they love taking risks by not taking risks.

I would support, but they said they would not put it on 3ds because its not powerful enough. I'm not sure how believable that is, but I do know the technical specs of the 3ds are putts and any modern smartphone or tablet can have superior specs. Maybe for a next gen Nintendo handheld tough.
the "new" 3ds then?

Back
Top Bottom