Resolved [Mobile] Chest Destroying Bug

Snapjaw02

Terrarian
Mobile OS
Android, version 12, software version: G900VM30f
I was playing during a blood moon I noticed that abigail's flower spawned Infront of a chest. When I whipped the chest more would pop of from it like it was being repeatedly broken. I tried to click on the chest but it acted as if it wasn't there and was then destroyed. All the content of the chest were destroyed.

Ver: 1.4.4.1 build 967

Screenshot_20221028-220436.png

I don't know where to rate this normal or high. The chest that was destroyed in this instance just had my flowers for potions but It could've been something much more valuable.

I was playing during a blood moon I noticed that abigail's flower spawned Infront of a chest. When I whipped the chest more would pop of from it like it was being repeatedly broken. I tried to click on the chest but it acted as if it wasn't there and was then destroyed. All the content of the chest were destroyed.

Ver: 1.4.4.1 build 967

View attachment 389075

I don't know where to rate this normal or high. The chest that was destroyed in this instance just had my flowers for potions but It could've been something much more valuable.
Thanks for the report @Snapjaw02 this was fixed in the 1.4.4.3 patch.
- Fixed Abigail's Flower being able to grow over and break a bunch of tiles it shouldn't be able to break

Mobile is now up to 1.4.4.5 build 977 as of a couple days ago, so you should have an update waiting to be downloaded. `:)

Back
Top Bottom