1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Mobile corruptors

Discussion in 'Mobile In-Game Support' started by Seamerlin, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Seamerlin

Seamerlin Skeletron

The corruptors have not been spawning on mobile,but I just figured out that you can make them spawn by being in a large corrupted desert.
    Hope this helps all you ankh charm collectors on mobile!
    Now time for me to get some vitamins!Bye!
    P.S. this is my first thread,and I would like to sincerely thank @Ghostar for helping me!

Attached Files:

2. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

Could you post a screenshot of your world zoomed out around the desert? I just need an idea of scale (or if you zoom out as far as you can and just guess if its an inch or a centimeter long or whatever, that works too).

I can make a throw-away world or two to test/confirm over the weekend.

3. Seamerlin

Seamerlin Skeletron

After I logged out and logged back in they stopped spawning.....wonder why.... :(
    Here is the picture.

Attached Files:

4. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

WOW that's a lot of corruption... That will take some time to test. :( As for why they stopped spawning, I'm not sure... Maybe a blood moon?

5. milo

milo Skeletron Prime

Im gone to test this :)

Thanx bro

6. milo

milo Skeletron Prime

No corruptors yet :(

Im on android.

Attached Files:

Ingenious likes this.
  7. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

Thanks for testing @milo! Anyone else test this one?

milo likes this.
  8. milo

milo Skeletron Prime

im gone to try with red solution (crimson) :)

9. milo

milo Skeletron Prime

after HOURS of farming....only f*****g mother f*****g eater of f*****g souls ...

10. Ingenious

Ingenious Terrarian

:( So I'm guessing that's a bust. Crap. Well, another theory blown. nice job, @milo!

milo likes this.