Resolved [Mobile] Depth meter not working

VeeBee

Skeletron Prime
The other day I wanted to make an arena in the underground corruption, but my depth meter wasn’t telling me how far down I was...
The eater of worlds fight went fine, it’s just a thing that might be annoying later.

Thx if you know how to fix it!
(I play mobile)

What do you mean the depth meter wouldn’t show you where you were? Did you have it disabled?(if it’s not showing up you disabled it to reenable it, go to the equipment and look under the armor, there should be discs that are white and there should be one grayed out, which means it’s disabled)

The other day I wanted to make an arena in the underground corruption, but my depth meter wasn’t telling me how far down I was...
The eater of worlds fight went fine, it’s just a thing that might be annoying later.

Thx if you know how to fix it!
(I play mobile)
Like Grey mentioned, you may have the display toggled off. Make sure you have the little eye next to the depth info set to display. It’s a toggle, you can have it display the info or not. Heres an example.
1609697567216.png

Hello everyone I have the same issue. The depth meter is not working and yes, I have it equipped, and I have it on show. I have absolutely no idea why my depth meter is not working and I'm on mobile, some help would be good.

Back
Top Bottom