Resolved [Mobile] don't save hard mode (Xiaomi redmi 5 plus)

Buisito

Terrarian
when entering the difficult mode, after killing the wall of flesh, my world changes, but if I leave the game it does not save changes and this causes me to restore the normal mode, it simply does not save the map well :c

Ensure that you wait until "The Ancient Spirits of Light and Dark" message appears.

If you are closing the app after this change takes effect, that causes the game to not save, as it is similar to closing Terraria through the Task Manager on PC. You will want to be sure that you save & exit through the settings menu after you see the Ancient Spirits Message.

[QUOTE = "Aurora3500, publicación: 1811765, miembro: 18354"] Asegúrese de esperar hasta que aparezca el mensaje "Los antiguos espíritus de la luz y la oscuridad".

Si está cerrando la aplicación después de que este cambio surta efecto, eso hace que el juego no se guarde, ya que es similar a cerrar Terraria a través del Administrador de tareas en la PC. Deberá asegurarse de guardar y salir del menú de configuración después de ver el Mensaje de los espíritus antiguos. [/ QUOTE]

the achievement does not jump even waiting for a while or breaking some demonic altar, well I will try to wait a while longer

Back
Top Bottom