Mobile Mobile Exclusive Content For Possible 1.3 Future Update

Should The Future 1.3 Mobile Update Also Bring Along Some Mobile Exclusive Content?

• Yes

• No

• Depends

Results are only viewable after voting.

TerraNova Gaming

Official Terrarian
Salutations Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming here!
Now with 1.3 released for the PC, people are wondering when will 1.3 arrive for us mobile users? As much as I would like to know, I am also wondering that along with the 1.3 Update, will there be any Mobile Exclusive items coming along with it? Possibly new weapons that work well on mobile? New armor, accessories, ammo, etc. Now with this in mind, most things that come will be changed if new Mobile Content arrives, like the nerfing of certain items and the buffing of bosses. Will crafting be harder? New Vendor items? I would really like to see such new changes for mobile as it has done for as long as i have known Terraria. It's really a mystery to see what comes next for Mobile Terraria Users. Who knows? Maybe they'll also release a Multi Terraria app-like feature in Terraria itself without switching to iOS. What do you guys think? Mobile Exclusive content for the win?

There already lots of mobile exclusives, two bosses, thanksgiving, valentines day, easter, lots of pets etc. I think they're enaugh to have reason to play on mobile.
PS: Your signature is awesome!

There already lots of mobile exclusives, two bosses, thanksgiving, valentines day, easter, lots of pets etc. I think they're enaugh to have reason to play on mobile.
PS: Your signature is awesome!
Lol, thank you. And i know we have those, but the possibility of more mobile only content that arrives with 1.3

Hi. I've been trying for months to reach someone on this! I've finally found a way to reach you guys! I'm hoping to ask if theres a release date on 1.3 for mobile. I just finished off Duke Fishron on melee and am working for the Horseman blade and frost moon. Then onto all melee weapon showroom. But im losing interest. And I hate it. pls. im begging you. hurry with 1.3. Im losing terraria. ;(please hurry with moon lord's funeral. And the lunatic Cultist. Thank you 505Games mobile.:D

Hi. I've been trying for months to reach someone on this! I've finally found a way to reach you guys! I'm hoping to ask if theres a release date on 1.3 for mobile. I just finished off Duke Fishron on melee and am working for the Horseman blade and frost moon. Then onto all melee weapon showroom. But im losing interest. And I hate it. pls. im begging you. hurry with 1.3. Im losing terraria. ;(please hurry with moon lord's funeral. And the lunatic Cultist. Thank you 505Games mobile.:D
A coming mobile 1.3 needs at least 9 months, sorry, but that's true. Why not trying to do some challenges in the meantime?

Get every single Item in the game. Get all weapons to their best Reforges. Get all trophies. Complete all achievements. All ammuntion. All sets of Armor on a Mannequin Display. Defeat all bosses without Armor. Use your imagination.
That's more than I thought.
Edit: We are going off-topic, I think we turn to the subject right now :)

Last edited:
I know. Thats what i meant. You dont have to stay in the Pause Menu till its done saving. Just press pause and then resume playing. =P

Back
Top Bottom