Mobile Mobile Exclusive Content For Possible 1.3 Future Update

Should The Future 1.3 Mobile Update Also Bring Along Some Mobile Exclusive Content?

• Yes

• No

• Depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's what I do. But it's sorta harder on Multiplayer. Considering it doesn't pause. Especially when iI'm in the post-plantera dungeon with 2 paladins and a ragged caster surrounding me. Lol:D

Yeah. Like a truffle worm boss or something? Lol. That'd be funny.
[doublepost=1458762953,1458762847][/doublepost]And what about hallow? I mean Lepus dies look like a hallowed boss, but he's not right?

Omg! Since ocram is basically for adamantite world's (unless golden crates), then shouldn't there be a titanium world boss like suped up golem or something? Or Like a giant beetle or bug that spins at you and it has 2 stages. First spin attack and maybe Minions. Then in its second, just like shoots spike and flames? Like the clingers. And it's shell pops of and breaks because it's in second stage! Genius!

I haven't even fought duke fishron yet because Amazon doesn't have an update yet. I guess I'll have to be confused with everything until Amazon updates. :sigh:

I do know we need more Mech bosses. But I can't think of any ideas. I'm creative in building and designs. Sometimes. Not boss ideas. Lol. But I'll let you know after spring break if my buddies have any good ideas.

That's an excellent idea. And to answer your question, it's a Phoenix, so obviously you should take small fire damage. But I think it should have sweet moves new to terraria. Like the cultist plus ice queen plus duke fishron moves combined. Diagonal spin attack with some kinda piercing attack. That'd be fun. But would it shoot crystals. Lasers. Fire? So many ideas

That would be cool. Would it spawn naturally or would you use like 99pixie dust+crystal shard+cursed flames+feathers= CRYSTAL FEATHER (Or crystal wing)
[doublepost=1458850763,1458850664][/doublepost]How about a giant baby.
[doublepost=1458850935][/doublepost]And do you guys ever experience trouble with beetle might? With beetle armor? Sometimes a beetle will fly for a sec then vanish over and over again. Even without being struck.

OK. I got it. Have you guys heard or seen or even played the tremor mod. Check out those bosses. Pixie queen. Done hallowed boss. And there's a tiki totem and evil popcorn or something

But those Mods are kinda like the normal enemies turned bosses. I want a unique boss that basically doesnt resemble any enemy in Terraria.

OK. I got it. Have you guys heard or seen or even played the tremor mod. Check out those bosses. Pixie queen. Done hallowed boss. And there's a tiki totem and evil popcorn or something
I'm playing Tremor but hasn't defeated the WoF yet. But new starter items and NPCs are kinda cool.

I know. But that spawn item for the crystal feather isn't bad. I mean it puts a better use of pixie dust, cursed flames, feather, and crystal shards.

But this 1.3 Mobile Exclusive stuff is really up to the developers though. The only thing i can see the Devs putting in are probably the Bosses. All we can do for now is just fantasize of what might be. Speaking of which......Dungeon Bosses. 1 Knight, Mage, Ranger, and Summoner. 3x Bigger than the Paladin. As much health as Plantera, as much Damage as Enraged Fishron, as much Defense as Destroyer, each with Super Rare Drops. I have no idea what those drops are as these are just coming off the top of my hollowed head. Obisdian and Hellstone should have much more uses.

A Buying Function like so:

(100) (50) (25) (1)

or
_______
| X amount | | BUY |

Customizing Weapons and Armor. The Friggin ability to WRITE ON SIGNS >.>
Ninja, Samurai, Monster Slayer, Spellsword, Thief, Mechanic, Clockwork, Demonic, and Angelic types of Weapons, Armor, and Enemies.
(P.S. These can also appear in another major update for PC)

Back
Top Bottom