Resolved [Mobile] Hard mod not save (Vestel venüs v3 5580)

Kadir

Terrarian
If you kill wall of flesh for hard mode, don't save the game from the menu tab.
Made the world normal.Does not save in any way.This is a big problem.I want the problem fixed in the first update, please.Google name kral2233 turkiye help me please

If you kill wall of flesh for hard mode, don't save the game from the menu tab.
Made the world normal.Does not save in any way.This is a big problem.I want the problem fixed in the first update, please.Google name kral2233 turkiye help me please
Hi there @Kadir, welcome to the forums. :)

The game's process for turning the world into hardmode can take several minutes. If you kill the Wall of Flesh and exit the game before you receive the "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released", then the game will show you a screen letting you know "Setting hard mode". If you close the app while that is happening or force the game to go to the main menu then hard mode won't be finished and your world will still be pre-hardmode. You'll need to kill the Wall of Flesh again.

Here's what you should do:
Kill Wall of Flesh. Wait for the game to say "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released". This can take up to 5 minutes depending on the world size. THEN you can use the pwnhammer on the altars to get hardmode ore.

If you don't wait for the "ancient spirits" message and exit. Then on the screen that says "Setting hard mode" wait on that screen until it finishes. It will go back to the main menu by itself, but you must give it time. Again, it may take up to 5 minutes.

If you exited the game before the message, and exited the app/screen before the "setting hard mode" finished, then you'll have to defeat Wall of Flesh again.

I waited until one match day.
When I open the menu to save the game, I tell the main menu, type hard modd and re-enter the main screen% map at a time when the game is completely closed. I think we need an update. Optimize and maintain

Sorry My fault:happy: She did what she said and was thanks. Thank you so much
[doublepost=1567760672,1567760567][/doublepost]Thanks you terraria team

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190906-115133.png
    Screenshot_20190906-115133.png
    976.3 KB · Views: 573
Sorry My fault:happy: She did what she said and was thanks. Thank you so much
[doublepost=1567760672,1567760567][/doublepost]Thanks you terraria team
Glad you got it sorted out Kadir. Enjoy hardmode. ~:)

Back
Top Bottom