Resolved [Mobile] Hardmode broken (iPhone 7+, iOS 13.1)

EaterofGamesT

Terrarian
I made a new world in 1.3 and I did a new playthrough all the up until pre-hard mode I killed the wall of flesh and I left the game. The next time i joined the world wasn’t in hardmode. But I still had my Pwnhammer and laser rifle. I killed it again and when I was leaving the world I noticed it was saying saving hard mode and saving world glitching at the saving screen and was confused and once again it the world wasn’t in hardmode. If you could fix this issue that would be amazing!

You have to wait for a little while for the hardmode to finish generating the hallow and corruption, its right on this forum on the patch notes. Read them.

I made a new world in 1.3 and I did a new playthrough all the up until pre-hard mode I killed the wall of flesh and I left the game. The next time i joined the world wasn’t in hardmode. But I still had my Pwnhammer and laser rifle. I killed it again and when I was leaving the world I noticed it was saying saving hard mode and saving world glitching at the saving screen and was confused and once again it the world wasn’t in hardmode. If you could fix this issue that would be amazing!
The game's process for turning the world into hardmode can take several minutes. If you kill the Wall of Flesh and exit the game before you receive the "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released", then the game will show you a screen displaying "Setting hard mode". If you close the app while that is happening or force the game to go to the main menu then hard mode won't be finished and your world will still be pre-hardmode. You'll need to kill the Wall of Flesh again.

With the latest patch (released on Oct 3) there has been changes to make hardmode conversion faster (however, it will still take many minutes, it’s not instantaneous), plus there is now a percentage displayed to let you know the game is working on the conversion. More details here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes

Back
Top Bottom