Resolved [Mobile] Honeyed Goggles

Galadin

Terrarian
Hello, I’m new to the thread and a long time lurker and I’ve been playing terraria on my mobile device. I’ve been working on some builds and needed the honeyed goggles for assistance, I’ve researched the drop rate and topic and have slain at least 200 Queen Bees just farming the “Abeemination” summon, although it was easy and gave me almost 50 platinum, I still haven’t gotten a single pair of honeyed goggles. I’m not sure whether I’m very unlucky, or if something is wrong. For reference I looked up my version of terraria and it says that the honeyed goggles were added with Duke Fishron and a few other mechanics I have experienced in the game. I don’t know if I have them in my version but I have fought Duke Fishron and I’m not sure what could be wrong. Could you please assist me, whether I’m missing something or just super unlucky, I would like to know, thank you! 😀
(At the bottoms right corner you can see my version of terraria.)
785DDFE2-F2DB-484F-AB78-51924F704433.png

Honeyed goggles were introduced in mobile on 11212, which was an earlier version than you have. So technically, they should be dropping them.
But it was only since 1.3 that the drop change was increased (from 1% to 5%).

How odd as it sounds, 200 Queen Bees is only 2 times as much as the average amount. So it really is a rare drop back in 1.2

Back
Top Bottom