Resolved [Mobile] I don’t know what to name it

gnarlyarly14

Terrarian
I have been getting this notification whenever I log onto terraria and it says “everyplay SDK this build has expired please update.” I don’t know if something is wrong but it has been doing it for a couple of years now. And I was wondering if it’s just me but I haven’t gotten an updated in the past 5 years.
PS:If you named your character Redigit would you actually get special armor.

You can safely ignore the message.

Everyplay was a third-party plug-in module included in the iOS mobile version that was supposed to allow players to record game-play videos. At some point, the SDK (software development kit) became incompatible with newer versions of iOS - not just for Terraria, but for any iOS app that included it. I don't know if Everyplay was ever fixed or continued. It should not affect your game-play if it is not working properly.

There hasn't been an update for mobile Terraria in a while, but one is coming out soon.

Thank you for responding that was very helpful. One more question will mobile players ever be able to fight the moon lord

When it's ready to come out, there will be a very public announcement about that. Right now, there is no firm or estimated release date.

Back
Top Bottom