Resolved [Mobile] Is it possible to transfer a world file from my friends phone to mine?

MrPineapple

Terrarian
He doesn’t have the best connection and when we play together, he always crashes. We were hoping there was a way to transfer the world file from his phone to mine so the problem is removed. Is this possible?

He doesn’t have the best connection and when we play together, he always crashes. We were hoping there was a way to transfer the world file from his phone to mine so the problem is removed. Is this possible?
The way i can think is to send it to you through email and then download the file(make sure that it is a copy of the file)

Do you know exactly how to do that?

So I think I have a start, we found where the world files were located and he was able to text them to me, but when I tried to save the file it didn’t show up anywhere, so I don’t know where to go from there

So I think I have a start, we found where the world files were located and he was able to text them to me, but when I tried to save the file it didn’t show up anywhere, so I don’t know where to go from there
Did you click save file and didn’t he did lien show up on where do you want it to go? Aren’t you iOS?

I am on IOS, and I just don’t know where to find the file I’m saving. I can’t find it anywhere in the files app so I don’t exactly know where else I could find it

Did you click save file and didn’t he did lien show up on where do you want it to go? Aren’t you iOS?
And I did do a search in files to no avail

I would reccomend using something like google drive/dropbox/email to send the file rather than texting it, as those should make it more clear where the file ends up.

Back