Resolved [Mobile] Mobile 1.3 fails to load hard mode (Samsung Galaxy j3)

When mobile 1.3 came out I was psyched to play immediately. Recently, I got to the WoF and killed it. Yet, when I killed the WoF, it only gave me the achievement still hungry and it didnt say the ancient spirits of dark and light have been released and whatnot. I look on my map and see that I have the hallow and the hard mode mobs. I go to the corrupt to try to break a demon alter. Even though I'm able to break one, nothing happened. I decided to wait about 20 minutes, thinking that it might just take some time to load hard mode and everything. But still nothing. So I click main menu and instead of it saying saving world data it says setting hard mode. It stayed like that for a good 30 seconds before crashing. I go back on terraria and go onto my world. But now everything is back to normal and I dont have the hallow or any hard more ores or mobs. The WoF box that had all the loot is gone too and the game thinks that I didnt even kill the WoF. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

When mobile 1.3 came out I was psyched to play immediately. Recently, I got to the WoF and killed it. Yet, when I killed the WoF, it only gave me the achievement still hungry and it didnt say the ancient spirits of dark and light have been released and whatnot. I look on my map and see that I have the hallow and the hard mode mobs. I go to the corrupt to try to break a demon alter. Even though I'm able to break one, nothing happened. I decided to wait about 20 minutes, thinking that it might just take some time to load hard mode and everything. But still nothing. So I click main menu and instead of it saying saving world data it says setting hard mode. It stayed like that for a good 30 seconds before crashing. I go back on terraria and go onto my world. But now everything is back to normal and I dont have the hallow or any hard more ores or mobs. The WoF box that had all the loot is gone too and the game thinks that I didnt even kill the WoF. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!
You mentioned you waited 20 minutes - had you closed the game at all? On some devices that are straining to play the game it can take minutes for the “ancient lights” message to appear. If you leave then it won’t present the message and the game kind of reverts back.

After you killed the Wall of Flesh are you certain you were in the game for at least 20 mins?

You mentioned you waited 20 minutes - had you closed the game at all? On some devices that are straining to play the game it can take minutes for the “ancient lights” message to appear. If you leave then it won’t present the message and the game kind of reverts back.

After you killed the Wall of Flesh are you certain you were in the game for at least 20 mins?
Yes I am sure. But I fixed it. I think that the problem was that I had it paused when i waited so I tried not keeping it paused and I waited and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom