Resolved [Mobile] Mobile Map & Minimap Disibled

I was playing Terraria mobile when I noticed my map & Minimap icons were Faded in my options it said minimap disabled in dark gray text I couldn't change it back the mini map was always a nice feature to have does anyone know a fix for this

You can only enable/disable the minimap from the main menu. It won't let you do it while you're in a world. It is intended this way because there were cases where changing the setting while in a world could delete the map data of players.

It'll have to be enabled from the main menu if you want the minimap.

I was playing Terraria mobile when I noticed my map & Minimap icons were Faded in my options it said minimap disabled in dark gray text I couldn't change it back the mini map was always a nice feature to have does anyone know a fix for this
Hi there @TheLostClothier, you should be able to enable/disable the map from the main settings (before you get into a world).

You can only enable/disable the minimap from the main menu. It won't let you do it while you're in a world. It is intended this way because there were cases where changing the setting while in a world could delete the map data of players.

It'll have to be enabled from the main menu if you want the minimap.
Thank you, you have been blessed with Ichor.

Back
Top Bottom