Resolved [Mobile] Mobile + WIn/OSX player?

bibsdibs

Terrarian
My boys want to play multiplayer with them on their iPads and me on my desktop client.

I'm a Mac guy, but a windows developer, so I threw the mobile server into one of my Windows VMs and set up the network fun. The boys were able to connect to the mobile server running in the VM with no problem.

The issue is that I am too old and too set in my ways to use the ipad controls (and my ipad pro is way too big to hold comfortably to play.)

I can't connect from a desktop client (WIN or OSX) to the mobile server due to a version mismatch. Unlike games like Minecraft and Stardew, I can't seem to get older clients.

Is there a desktop client on any OS that can connect to the mobile server that was released last month? It's v1.3.0.7.2.

Thanks very much. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question. My google-fu has failed me here.

My boys want to play multiplayer with them on their iPads and me on my desktop client.

I'm a Mac guy, but a windows developer, so I threw the mobile server into one of my Windows VMs and set up the network fun. The boys were able to connect to the mobile server running in the VM with no problem.

The issue is that I am too old and too set in my ways to use the ipad controls (and my ipad pro is way too big to hold comfortably to play.)

I can't connect from a desktop client (WIN or OSX) to the mobile server due to a version mismatch. Unlike games like Minecraft and Stardew, I can't seem to get older clients.

Is there a desktop client on any OS that can connect to the mobile server that was released last month? It's v1.3.0.7.2.

Thanks very much. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question. My google-fu has failed me here.
Hi there @bibsdibs, welcome to the forums. :)

Sorry, right now cross play between PC Terraria and Mobile Terraria is not supported. There are no official copies of older PC versions out there.

Back
Top Bottom