Resolved [Mobile] NPC/ Drop Bug

Chris T

Terrarian
I don’t know if people have the same problem but I found that turtle shells don’t seem to drop(I know it’s a 5% drop but I’ve killed more than 50 turtles), Is my luck really that bad or is it bugged. I’ve noticed it a few days ago and thought it was just normal so I left it alone but now i don’t know, I’ve got the banner but not the shells.

Last edited:
I don’t know if people have the same problem but I found that turtle shells don’t seem to drop(I know it’s a 5% drop but I’ve killed more than 50 turtles), Is my luck really that bad or is it bugged. I’ve noticed it a few days ago and thought it was just normal so I left it alone but now i don’t know, I’ve got the banner but not the shells.
Hi there @Chris T, welcome to the forums. :)

I can confirm that it’s just bad luck on your part, sorry. :)

If you’re talking about regular Turtle Shells from Tortoises or if you’re looking for Frozen Turtle Shells from Ice Tortoises, I’ve gotten both in the game. Just keep killing those turtles and you’ll eventually get the drop.

0DCEE232-5E56-4AA9-A69F-9A0F7DC22380.jpeg 2A2AEA94-D0A7-4A12-B73B-F009B23C19E1.png

Man that 5% for the turtle shell is cruel:sigh:, welp looks like ill keep killing till I get one I guess. Thank you for looking into this.:)

Back
Top Bottom