Resolved [Mobile] Npcs randomly dying in groups

SaltyDog

Golem
I do in fact have a bug to report. So I was playing the other day and I went to summon the Wall of Flesh, and so I had a group of guide voodoo dolls, (about ten) and I threw them all into the underworld inferno and ten of my npcs died instead of just the guide, and I know you can't do much without the exact device, which I don't remember so I will get back to you as soon as I can. For now, just look into it as best as you can.

Last edited:
I do in fact have a bug to report. So I was playing the other day and I went to summon the Wall of Flesh, and so I had a group od guide voodoo dolls, (about ten) and I threw them all into the underworld inferno and ten of my npcs died instead of just the guide, and I know you can't do much without the exaxt device, which I don't remember so I will get back to you as soon as I can. For now, just look into it as best as you can.
Hi @SaltyDog169 this is working as designed. With the Labor of Love update, one of the changelog items was....

"- You can now stack Guide Voodoo Dolls! But . . . with great stacking comes great responsibility. Throwing a stack of more than one into lava may have unwanted consequences."

Back
Top Bottom