Resolved [Mobile] Nurse stuck in ground (iPhone 6s)

Creepsr

Terrarian
I was playing the game and had my nurse home at the dungeon. I set it to my actual npc houses at spawn and left the game. When I came back she was underground near the dungeon.
FDEA2509-DF57-4DD2-98B2-208BF5DD344A.png

I was playing the game and had my nurse home at the dungeon. I set it to my actual npc houses at spawn and left the game. When I came back she was underground near the dungeon.View attachment 226344
Hi there @Creepsr, NPCs are known to travel around and get stuck. Make sure that her house is still intact with her banner in it. At a certain point at night when you are offscreen she may teleport to her house. But during the day she’ll travel and it’s possibke for them to fall down areas and get stuck. :)

Hi there @Creepsr, NPCs are known to travel around and get stuck. Make sure that her house is still intact with her banner in it. At a certain point at night when you are offscreen she may teleport to her house. But during the day she’ll travel and it’s possibke for them to fall down areas and get stuck. :)
I checked the area she fell in and it was mined out, but when I left the game she was in the house still and after I came back it turned nighttime and she wouldn’t teleport back.

I checked the area she fell in and it was mined out, but when I left the game she was in the house still and after I came back it turned nighttime and she wouldn’t teleport back.
Sometimes it can take a bit for them to teleport back. Make sure your offscreen from where she is and where her house is. And make sure to not have the chair in her house next to a block.

Sometimes it can take a bit for them to teleport back. Make sure your offscreen from where she is and where her house is. And make sure to not have the chair in her house next to a block.
Oh, well that would explain it. The chair is right next to a wall. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom