• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firaza

Terrarian
Copy the port to terraria u can find it in the forums somewhere in the newer posts, and the password is vip

TUMM11

Duke Fishron
Hi, I am Rajdeep. I am new around here can some explain me how to join a local terraria world.
It depends what version you are on. You might also want to consider posting stuff like this on your profile instead of this old thread.
A quick google search should give you any troubles connecting to another person.

Dhooge

Terrarian
Maybe chinese like me will download terraria mobile 1.4 as soon as the terraria 1.4(PC) is released...Or maybe in "overworld"(Sorry cause I'm new here .)

Aurora3500

Staff member
Closing this now as Mobile has gotten the big new Journey's End update and includes all the 1.3.x updates in one!

The Mobile updates can continue to be discussed here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom