**REPORTED** [Mobile] Text box does not appear on the screen if inventory is not open

funkypeac3

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 6S
Mobile OS
iOS 14.0.1
What is happening: when I receive some warning/message (npc arrived, boss will appear, event will start soon, etc.) the game does not show chatbox on the screen as in 1.3. To really know if something is happening, you need to open the inventory to check.

What should happen: when you started an event, boss fight, appearance of an NPC or messages in the chat is to immediately appear on the screen the chatbox, whether or not you are in the inventory, as used to appear in 1.3.0.7.9

Ps: in addition to screenshot, I recorded the screen for you to see what is happening. This may not even be so harmful to NPCs, but I believe that in preparing for events/bosses and even multiplayer should harm and a lot!

video:

Attachments

• 66B06A25-A6DF-45C4-A704-C2C558C600C7.png
    66B06A25-A6DF-45C4-A704-C2C558C600C7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
Thank you for your report. This occurs because the Tutorial is set to 'On' but is not intended. If you turn your tutorials to 'OFF' in Settings >> General you will see these message correctly. We shall fix this in a future patch.

Thank you for your report. This occurs because the Tutorial is set to 'On' but is not intended. If you turn your tutorials to 'OFF' in Settings >> General you will see these message correctly. We shall fix this in a future patch.
thank u

Back
Top Bottom